First National Bank Texas

www.1stnb.com

Interview Question

Assistant Center Manager Interview Killeen, TX

How do you go about writing someone up or disciplining

another teller? Lets say your regional manager here is your employee and her shirt isn't ironed what do you say?
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Hi, How are you doing today? (Good.) Well have you clocked in yet? There is something I need to share with you. Okay so thank you for coming in on time however there is a little problem with your uniform. Your shirt isn't ironed. (Oh well no one ever told me before that it was a problem) Okay well so you know from now on your shirt does need to be ironed when you come to work. (okay) Now we don't have an iron or ironing board here so I'm going to have to ask you to either go home and iron your shirt or buy a new shirt that is ironed already because it is part of our policies to come to work professional every day. (okay I'm sorry bout that) No problem. I'm also going to print out the policies for dress code for you from our intranet so you know in the future what is expected and if you have a question on dress code don't be afraid to ask... This is going to be a warning. If it happens again there may be a more serious outcome. Was there anything you wanted to say or ask?

Interview Candidate on Dec 22, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.