Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,277 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative Interview Question

"How do you handle yourself when your are helping someone who is rude or unreasonable?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Retail Sales Representative Interview Review - one of 710 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
You have to remember that if you have a customer who has an issue with their bill, a policy, or phone upgrade date, that if they are rude, it is not directed toward you. They are frustrated with the situation. You have to do your best to calm down the customer, adhere to the policy without reiterating it, and just align and bridge with the customer. Let them know you understand, and maybe in the future, you can do "x, y, and z". If that doesn't work, then a manager needs to be involved. Do not fight with the customer. If you do, you don't come off well to the manager. Then they hand you a Employee Inhouse help brochure and suggest you get help. Cover yourself. Dot your I's and cross your T's. Stay the course, and follow the rules, and you will be fine.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 23, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.