Astron Consulting

www.astronconsult.com
  www.astronconsult.com

Interview Question

Office Manager Interview Morris Plains, NJ

How do you make a tuna sandwhich?

Answer

Interview Answer

19 Answers

Was very detailed and explained end to end...

Interview Candidate on Feb 1, 2012

as same as my mum do

Kaushal Chawda on Jan 13, 2013

I make it very well.

Alan on Jan 17, 2013

Which time I innovate every sandwich to make them unique.

Jason on Jan 17, 2013

I call "Jimmy John's"; they deliver fast.

Glen on Jan 17, 2013

I wouldn't because I hate tuna.

Joe on Jan 17, 2013

I don't. Gross and we have been raping the oceans depleting them of fish, causing seabird and other die off. No one needs tuna that badly. Eat a vegetable or a farmed animal that is not on any other species' food chain.

Anonymous on Jan 17, 2013

Two ways:

From a can, solid white albacore tuna, Helman's mayo, sweet and dill pickle, onion, mixed and spread on what ever bread is on hand.

Fresh mahi-mahi, marinated in teriaki, lightly grilled and served on toasted sourdough bread with paper-thin sliced sweet onion.

J. Acklin on Jan 17, 2013

I try to avoid mercury-laden foods as I don't particularly care for brain-damage all that much...I would make a chicken salad sandwich instead.

Jim on Jan 18, 2013

I would rig up a special fish tank. There would be 2 holding areas on the outside of one side of the tank with a small gap between the 2 areas. A 3rd area would be positioned close to the 2 holding areas, but indented into the tank. On the opposite side from the indented 3rd area to the other side of the 2 holding areas would be a button. That button would be connected to a mechanism to release food into the tank and return the 3rd holding area to its indented position. I would then catch a young tuna and train it to ram the indented section until it hit the button on the other side in order to receive food. The amount of food released each time would determine approximately how many times in the day the sandwich action would be completed. That is how I would make a tuna sandwich.

Wes A on Jan 18, 2013

Tuna = no carbs and keeps me thin and beautiful - BUT always that "but" after reading Anonymous reply -- I felt quilty/selfish -- How about Romaine lettuce w/cherry tomatos a touch of vinagrette and a glass of red wine

Cheers!

Who is perfect? on Jan 19, 2013

With tuna and bread

Mariana on Jan 19, 2013

I wouldn't do a tuna sandwich. Eating tuna is not good for health. Tuna flesh is loaded with heavy metals that attack the heart muscle. The FDA says: “Nearly all fish and shellfish contain traces of methylmercury. However, larger fish that have lived longer have the highest levels of methylmercury because they’ve had more time to accumulate it.”
&
Dolphins ar "accidentally" trapped in tuna nets or they are killed by tuna anglers.

Yasemin on Jan 24, 2013

I'd follow whatever formal procedures Astron Consulting had in place for this task.

crapdriver on Jan 24, 2013

It all depends on the person who is going to eat it.
Lots of people are allergic to eggs, dairy, wheat, etc. Until I know who it is for, what they want, and how they want it made, I would just ask for more instructions on this matter.

Raven on Jan 27, 2013

In 3 easy steps I can make a Tuna Sandwich. First google it, second take a print out of instructions and third just follow it...

Adil Abidi on Jan 27, 2013

Open the sandwhich, put the tuna in, close the sandwhich.

Why does that fail? The pinguin from the earlier question has eaten the tuna.

Alternative: Follow the pinguin back to the zoo and get an elephant.

Then make an elephant sandwhich:

Open the sandwhich, put the elephant in, close the sandwhich.

Anonymous on Feb 12, 2013

You can tuna piano, but you can't tuna fish

You bet your life on Mar 3, 2013

It's not something I'd make for myself, so I'd consider the intended recipient and make it to his/her desired specs, taking the recipient's budget into account, of course. I might recommend improvements or up sells if appropriate.

Anon on Apr 21, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.