Airbnb

www.airbnb.com
  www.airbnb.com

Interview Question

Content Manager Interview

How lucky are you and why?

Tags:
healthcare, occupational, therapist
Answer

Interview Answer

33 Answers

I don't believe in luck-I believe in effort!

mac on Jan 21, 2014

I'm so lucky that life led me to this interview opportunity!

Mike on Jan 21, 2014

I am so lucky, I'm like Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut when he almost had relations with a prostitute, but didn't because his wife called, and later he found out that she had HIV.

Murb on Jan 21, 2014

I'm very lucky because I have 5 grandkids

Larry Smith on Jan 21, 2014

"You make your own luck!"

Sandra M Kristal on Jan 21, 2014

I don't believe in luck. I believe God blesses us. Sometimes that's an immediately good thing and sometimes it takes awhile for us to see how good it is.

Jane on Jan 21, 2014

Studies have shown that what we call "luck" often boils down to the ability to notice an opportunity. Being alert, engaged, and creative is what lets you find and create those opportunities that others may have missed. I've never gotten more than $5 from a lotto scratcher, but I'm a very lucky person.

Mark on Jan 21, 2014

sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes I just seize an opportunity that flies by

TheSheik on Jan 21, 2014

I am incredibly lucky. In fact, I won $100 million in the lottery. And I am interviewing for this lousy job, because, ya know, I just love to spend 8 hours a day doing mindless tasks until my brain leaks out of my ears.

Phil on Jan 21, 2014

Luck and misfortune are statistics and the law of averages taken personally.

Chris on Jan 21, 2014

I always tell myself that luck is where preparation meets opportunity and I get lucky every now and then because I try to always be prepared in case any great opportunity might be passing by

Rex on Jan 21, 2014

There is good luck and bad luck, but it is actually like positive and negative energy rather than simply good or bad. A stroke of bad luck can stir a chain of events that bring good things just as easily as good luck can have unforeseen effects that are not so good. So, the best luck is controlled luck, but that is really just no luck because luck is not believed to be controlled. Only leprechauns believe in luck.

w3techie on Jan 21, 2014

Luck for me is nothing but consistent & persistent efforts to explore opportunities & grab them. Thus I feel, I am lucky always & people see me as Luck for them for obvious reasons.

Prashant Sadrani on Jan 22, 2014

I consider my self very lucky. I don't think anyone possess the property "good luck" where in go fish they would always fish what they wish. I am lucky to have been born in america, to have found the love of my life and for many other things. I think success is a combination of luck and hard work.

Paul Heintzelman on Jan 22, 2014

The harder I work, the luckier I get!

Shawn on Jan 22, 2014

i'm not-because i am...

=z= on Jan 22, 2014

I'm lucky to be alive. Because on my way here, a bicyclist ran straight into me, and just as I managed to get back up onto my feet, a bus slammed straight into me, and threw me 457 feet (I measured) into a huge rose bush, and 27 thorns stabbed me in the esophagus. And here I am, sitting here talking to you, with a scratch.

Jeannie on Jan 22, 2014

I do not beieve in luck, but I believe in being blessed. I believe i am blessed because I am alive considering several dangerous things that happened. I have no objection to using the word "luck" at my own discretion because it does not mean anything except as a pedestrian term in connection to statistics.

C Magnus on Jan 22, 2014

I known the truth and the truth will set u free.

N Griffin on Jan 23, 2014

Define "lucky" please

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2014

I m lucky coz m born as a human being. I can Think, Imagine and Feel this beautiful world around me..I can think what i want and i can convert my dreams into reality :)

Archana on Jan 24, 2014

Harder I work, Luckier i get :)

JJ on Jan 24, 2014

I would say incredibly lucky. Lucky enough to be born in America. Lucky to have caring parents who taught me the value of education and hard work. Lucky enough to attend undergraduate and masters programs at top US universities. Lucky enough to have a family who I love and who loves me. And finally, lucky enough to interview with my dream company, a company that is disrupting and revolutionizing the world of real estate and hospitality- Airbnb!

Hunter on Jan 24, 2014

I don't believe in luck. I believe in the spontaneity of life and the ability to see the silver lining in a situation and to see an opportunity that is right under your nose. I also believe we can create our own opportunities.

Mariam on Jan 26, 2014

Lucky enough that I'm the best at what I do.

Smug on Jan 27, 2014

I always Do What am Contended With Which is peace with Right morals or not illegal.Therefore i am lucky.My Heart's Contentment and Luck are two phases of Same Coin.

Ali on Jan 27, 2014

let success follows you rather than following success,,then sure luck will come after you

SHABIN SAJAN on Jan 27, 2014

At least we both are interact for a moment with a reason. This is luck.

kulasekhara on Jan 27, 2014

This much because not that much.

sahaj on Jan 29, 2014

Cause I am going to get the best job at your company with a pay I desire and work I dream of

Hunter on Feb 2, 2014

Naturally I was very lucky person because I am always smiling and not angry with any situation that happened to me. Receive all the criticism to correct the mistakes that I have done to make it better in the future. Because I will not be criticized if I do something perfect

Adikin on Feb 2, 2014

Lucky?!!! Instead, prepare, opportunity and make the best of the situation....Then GOD Bless your Effort

Bola on Apr 14, 2014

Some consider luck a bad thing b/c it implies waiting for it to come to you but I believe you create your own luck; only if it has been recognized, otherwise you'll miss an opportunity of a lifetime, similar to the one I have before me today.

Jess B. on Jun 30, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.