Fidelity Investments
3.4 of 5 1,699 reviews
www.fidelity.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Fidelity Investments Financial Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
"How many pingpong balls could fill a 747?"
Tags: brain teaser
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Financial Analyst Interview Review - one of 549 Fidelity Investments Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
There is no right answer. It's a logic and reasoning test.
- Interview Candidate on May 16, 2009 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Yes, it is a think out loud and reasoning test. Make it personal "I don't ever dial 411 because I'm cheap, but I know some do. My grandmother and my child couldn't do it, so if you eliminate all those types of people, you might be left with 200 million phone users in the US. If I am at work, I would Google first, so that has changed how people use phones. I suppose the 200 million people probably average 1 call per year, so 200 million calls."

So, without making a crazy answer like 10 time a day per person, it is a little hard to challenge.
- PuddinHead on Mar 20, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.