Honeywell
3.2 of 5 1,447 reviews
www.honeywell.com Morristown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Honeywell Production Coordinator Interview Question

I interviewed in Clearwater, FL and was asked:
"How would I handle a conflict situation especially if the required parts are needed for several different departments and each department had the same deadline."
Tags: analytical, business and behavioral
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Production Coordinator Interview Review - one of 381 Honeywell Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
Prior to attempting to negotiate for the part, I would do research to see if the other departments including my department had any other unknown or obvious issues that would interferer reaching the same deadline for their projects. I would also investigate further to see if another project can replace the current project depending on value or importance issues. Then meet with the applicable departments and managers and negotiate.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 24, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.