Salesforce.com
www.salesforce.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Salesforce.com Enterprise Sales/Account Executive -Latin America Interview Question

I interviewed in San Francisco, CA and was asked:
"How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?"
Tags: very thorough process keeps salesforce at the fore
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Enterprise Sales/Account Executive -Latin America Interview Review - one of 379 Salesforce.com Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
My sense is that each section could be improved with more practice and rehearsal. I was especially weak closing on the demo. I was thinking they were ready to book it, but did not confirm timely!
- Interview Candidate on Mar 18, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
I always hear about the 30 minute presentation--is it on the topic of your choice, or are you doing a salesforce.com presentation? Do they give you a particular scenario to work with?
- Susan on Jul 23, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees and interview candidates.