Howard Industries Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Howard Industries

Candidate Interview Review

Account Manager Mid West (West) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Howard Industries in November 2013.

This was the most unprofessional and unorganized company/hiring process I have ever seen. Applied/interviewed in Nov of 13' w/ RSM. Seemed to have gone well & he said next steps would be a F2F w/ him & VP of Sales followed by being flown out to their corp office to meet President/CEO (family company). There were red flags right away when I did a google search on the company as there are multiple companies with similar names. Attempted to fu weekly via phone/email & he finally replied back in Dec saying the process had been slowed by other projects & he would keep me posted. Then in Jan he finally got back to me and said he is no longer in charge of that territory & he forwarded my info on to the VP of Sales. Since then I have received no response from the VP of Sales or any of the HR contacts from Howard Medical or Howard Industries after periodically sending emails and leaving voice mails in regard to a status update, even though they all accepted my LI invites. I do not understand what is so difficult about providing a status update to let candidates know if they are still under consideration instead of leaving them hanging.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were out of the ordinary for this type of position.   Answer Question