Howard Industries Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Howard Industries

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Howard Industries.

Interview

I attended a recruitment workshop at a local hotel, and I was interviewed by the VP of governmental sales. I received a callback for a second interview a couple days later. The second interview was with the sales manager. He briefed me on the position's responsibilities and answered some of my questions as well. Overall, the interview process is easy. Confidence is key.

Interview Questions

• In my first interview, the interviewer took out his sunglasses and asked that I gave my sales pitch to sell them as if he were buying them from me.   Answer Question

Account Manager Mid West (West) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Howard Industries in November 2013.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional and unorganized company/hiring process I have ever seen. Applied/interviewed in Nov of 13' w/ RSM. Seemed to have gone well & he said next steps would be a F2F w/ him & VP of Sales followed by being flown out to their corp office to meet President/CEO (family company). There were red flags right away when I did a google search on the company as there are multiple companies with similar names. Attempted to fu weekly via phone/email & he finally replied back in Dec saying the process had been slowed by other projects & he would keep me posted. Then in Jan he finally got back to me and said he is no longer in charge of that territory & he forwarded my info on to the VP of Sales. Since then I have received no response from the VP of Sales or any of the HR contacts from Howard Medical or Howard Industries after periodically sending emails and leaving voice mails in regard to a status update, even though they all accepted my LI invites. I do not understand what is so difficult about providing a status update to let candidates know if they are still under consideration instead of leaving them hanging.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were out of the ordinary for this type of position.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Howard Industries (Ellisville, MS) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted about this job via a third party recruiter who set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. Initial contact was pleasant and covered basic .NET concepts but mainly focused on getting to know how I did things at my current job. I was called back for an in person interview, which went well.

It seemed to gauge culture fit. After the interview, I was shown around the department and shook everyone's hands. Everyone seemed to be very welcoming and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have a difficult or unexpected question. The whole thing was quite simple.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Howard Industries (Ellisville, MS) in December 2011.

Interview

After initial phone screening, I was interviewed by supervisor and VP at the company Headquarters. The process was straightforward and both the supervisor and VP were great and very positive.