Howard S. Wright Construction

Interviews for Top Jobs at Howard S. Wright Construction

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction in June 2014.

Interview took place via the internet with a three member panel. The panel comprised of a project engineer, a project manager and a Vice President of Operations. Questions were fair and relative to job qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where addressed a conflict on the job site?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Met at bar.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction in February 2013.

I heard about the company from a friend so I started pushing my resume. I was contacted by phone and asked to interview for a specific project. I met separately with a Sr PM and a PX. The interview was good in that there were no scripted questions like, "Tell me about an ah-ha moment that changed your prospective toward others who may have a different management style than your own." Instead the interviewers were genuinely concerned about my skill set and relevant experience. They wanted to talk about how I could benefit the project teams, where I fit in, and what strengths I brought to the company. They were ready to get after this project.

Interview Questions
    • I was living in another state so the most difficult question was, "Can you start immediately?"   View Answer
    I negotiated moving expenses and a slightly higher salary than first offered.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction in November 2010.

Contact from corporate office.

Interview Questions
    Parking and additional week of vacation.