Howe Insurance Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Lafayette, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Howe Insurance Services.

Interview Details – I was recommended for a position through a friend who had worked in the territory I sales managed with another company. I was required to listen to and then demonstrate I'd understood the Howe sales process. This was not a "quick" process. Other than verifying my sales background and financial stability, there's not much I recall of the interview, vetting process.

Interview Question – The interview took place almost eight years ago and I don't remember anything daunting. My previous success in sales and references did most of the talking for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no "negotiating", The Howe's offered the best package available to me at the time.

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
Caldwell, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Howe Insurance Services.

Interview Details – Very simple. Submit resume and application from website. Should receive a phone call from a managing field agent or office personnel. Can't have any criminal background issues or any recent financial or bankruptcy issues. Not much for training in person or one on one without investing more money. Very pleasant to work with. Everyone was very polite. Quick responses.

Interview Question – None really, wasn't very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, only offered 50% commission to start with ability to increase with production

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Howe Insurance Services.

Interview Details – Interview was very comfortable. First was over the phone to find out about myself and my past work experiences. He also explained more about the company and the job opportunity. I could tell that a lot of weight was put on my ability to prove I was a self-starter or self-disciplined. As this is a commission job, he wanted to know that I would be able to succeed without being micro managed (as I am essentially my own boss in a way).

After the phone interview, we scheduled a time for a ride-a-long where I went with an agent for a day of meeting with clients and saw some presentations. I was able to see exactly what the job entailed and see how simple the process was. Helped me realize that I could definitely succeed in this field.

Interview Question – Thinking of a scenario to prove that I was a self-starter.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Full commission job. No negotiations

Worked for Howe Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!