Huawei Technologies

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Huawei Technologies

Interview Details – My resume was forwarded to one of the department managers by one of my undergrad classmates. Initially there was an HR interview. Then was 2 technical interviews before all the department heads (technical). I showed my preference for the network switching system dept and eventually was recruited to work for them.

Interview Question – My undergrad was in Electrical and Electronic. Very few things I knew that they were asking. Though I prepared better for the second technical interview. They liked the fact that I am willing to learn and I can learn quickly.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was casual and technical but not too hard. Technical managers are not that effective and entry into huawei was easy for me.

Giza (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through a mailing group to the HR email of the company, was contacting after 2 or 3 days by phone, asking me to come for a technical interview. 3 days later i was contacted to attend an HR interview, then the next day i was having a final interview with the Director.

Interview Question – Can a VLR hold more subscribers than HLR?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – First, you have to take a personality test and interview with the head of department about what you want to do. Then, they ask you to prepare the presentation about some particular network element and present to them 7 days later. If passed, you are to interview with the head of Thailand office and HR in the last round.

Interview Question – What is your difficult problem you've been through and how you get over it?   Answer Question

Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2008.

Interview Details – Huawei engineer interview process consists of technical skill, General manager and HR. Usually for technical skill part, the corresponding technical leader who you might work with in the future would ask several technical questions regarding relevant product, that will be basic and general, he could assume a live network issue, which you need to analyze and explain how to locate and solve the problems, the purpose is to identifying how you were familiar with network.
I'm specializing Packet Core Network, we also prefer the interviewee who has datacom back groud, that will be added points to obtain the job!

Speaking of salary and bonus in Huawei, I think most of people should know Huawe usually provide a very challenging and attractive salary and bonus comparing to other companies, with constant and fast service extension globally, more and more people know and join this industry, being a part of Huawei is a very good choice for you to broaden your vision, enhance your capability and get your wealth

Interview Question – The most difficult question during the technical interview surely will be the protocol signaling process statement, the interviewer can discriminate people is good at issue handling regarding the his answer, the interviewee must be very strong at his skill if he knows the process very well, of course he should manage the problem analysis perfectly in the work!   Answer Question

Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1-initial technical interview
2-English and HR
3-Overall interview with hiring manager and may ask some technical questions
4-getting an offer

Interview Question – what is difference bet. TUP and ISUP   View Answer

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!