Huawei Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ESL Engineer Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interviews were done over the phone. Afterwards, I was brought into the office where I had interviews with about 4 different groups of people, some video phoned, some in person. I was asked about specific topics and was expected to be able to discuss what I would do and had to demonstrate what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a centralized queue management system could be used for streaming communications.   Answer Question
  • Why are you leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not much room to negotiate. The offer was a very large increase from my previous base salary so I had little room to try to get more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huawei Technologies ESL Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Huawei Technologies employees and interview candidates.