Huawei Technologies

Huawei Technologies Engineering Interview Questions

3.4

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

They have a phone interview process for basic questions. After that it would be a individual interview that will ask what is written in your resumes.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared what you are applying technically. What the company wants and what they looking for on that positions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2012.

-I had 2 skype interviews with the hiring managers and the director. They then asked me to drive to a nearby division for another ( final) TV interview. Inever get a chance to fly there and believe it was due to the cost.
    -Overall no difficult question at all. They want to know what type of experience you had in that particular position.
    -The final one they asked me to put a PPT about this position. I reported to the rpesident who was in TV.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me what is your understanding about this position ? You need to mention what is the key to impress the director.   View Answer
    I declined first as they mentioned about the budget is tight. The offer is only a few thounds above my current level.
    Then the recuiter came back after two weeks and gave me 16% salary increase. It is still under my expecation but I am looking at the long term growth for this company. The bonus also sounds good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2008.

they ask me if i'm us citizen, i said no and boom, good bye/

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2007.

I have been referred by my friend. It is too important. After one phone interview, we set a onsite interview. One day interview include: one on one, group meeting, and one presentation has been gived. After onsite interview, if both are interested, go to further process. Then HR will talk the offer, and negotiate the offer.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2012.

You can introduce your advantages with the position what you want to have. The experience what you have in current is very important to show to the interviewer. Meanwhile, the salary what you expext should be discussed in the interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langfang (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langfang (China)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2012.

phone interview and 1:1 technical interview are necessary and same.
    the other stage, everyone have different.

There is no suitable job

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2011.

The overall process was very smooth, all took about 1 week from the date I sent in application to giving out an offer. The interview was around 2-3 hours long which included 1 to 1 interview with hr manager and a short presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe the overall system of WCDMA system and draw a network diagram to show every interface in between.   Answer Question

The offer was on 1 year contract basis

Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2011.

it's diffcult

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in April 2011.

the interview was for a training camp by the company to train fresh graduates to learn and uses their product and equipment. other than that they were looking for eligible candidates to be rewarded scholarship during the training and with excellency shown by trainees, they might have the chances to be accepted working with the company after the training camp ends. they were looking for trainees with telecommunication background that have very strong knowledge of data communication,computer network and computer architecture.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

1 informal phone interview : 15 mins on background and interests

1 technical phone interview with a panel: 1.5 hrs on my PhD research contributions and knowledge of wireless industry

1 on-site interview/presentation with a panel: 3 hrs on my PhD research work

1 follow-up phone interview: 5 mins chat on my interests on projects

Interview Questions
    pay is low; only relocation package was negotiated;
    too many people with PhD degrees are looking for an R&D position; not much room for negotiation