Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies
- Software Engineer (87)
- Senior Software Engineer (16)
- Engineering (12)
- Engineer (11)
- Project Manager (10)
- Network Engineer (9)
- Technical Support Engineer (9)
- Core Network Engineer (7)
- Product Manager (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Staff Engineer (3)
- Service Manager (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Technical Project Leader (2)
- Technical Engineer - Services (2)
- Human Resources Generalist (2)
- Senior Human Resources Specialist (2)
- Solution Architect (2)
- Research Engineer (2)
- Hardware Engineer (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Trainee Engineer (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
- Business Consultant (2)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2009.
Technical interview followed by HR
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2008.
There was a technical knowledge test of decent difficulty level to begin with on the first day and they screened out 70% of the candidates in that process.
Second day, we had an IQ test of medium difficulty, screening out again 70% of the rest candidates.
Final day, I was interviewed first on technical grounds by a group of 2 senior technical directors and then by an HR panel to check on the HR requirements.
- technical stuff Answer Question
As it was a campus recruitment, all were to be offered the same salary package. So, not much to negotiate. But if you going for off-campus placement, do ensure that you negotiate for the highest salary possible because appraisals are quite tight once you're in.