Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Bangalore Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

It was out of college questions. The questions are mainly around Data structures and Algorithms, programming questions, Puzzles, Networking basic questions, some insight to previous work experience. The screening round was telephonic where basics are touched up on.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview took around for 3 hrs. Two rounds of technical interview and one round of HR interview. Interview took around for 3 hrs. Two rounds of technical interview and one round of HR interview.

Interview Questions

• what all modules are required to Design the OMA DM server   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic and Skype Interview. Questions were related to domain and product. First round was Technical round and second round was managerial round. After that HR round and offer negotiation if applicable. Main round is first round which is technical round as based on that only you will go to next round which is managerial round and managerial round is just a formality and Manager will ask simple question about you and try to judge your attitude towards work.

Interview Questions

• Technical question related to telecom products which i worked on.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

it was walk-in interview , went from careernet. there we online exam before that. interview process was smooth. question were mostly basics from linklist, OS, networkting, linux internal. they looked at academic project as well.

Interview Questions

• linklist, OS, networkting, linux internal   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Just wrote the first round n waited fr the result they told everyone il get offers after 4 r 5 days thn they took ly exp candidates nt freshers n with good c programming skills

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

written test, 4 rounds interview. I have attented for off campus drive in KLU. the written test consists of 20 aptitude questions and 20 any computer language you choose. getting through this written test is very easy. coming to interview it was held on the next day, in first round they ask about final year project and some simple questions, from second round you may get questions from c language. As i am from electrical, i was not qualified for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• they ask questions completely on c language.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I have been contacted by Huawei HR recruiter. I had given six rounds of interview. Initially two rounds of Technical which lasted around OneandHalf an hour. Both are into C,C++,SQL,Shell Scripting,DataStructuresandAlgorithm. Interview difficulty is average. Mostly interested in Advanced concepts of C++ and DataStructuresandAlgorithm. After these,one round with Manager which lasted around 45 minutes.Discussion about your project and some technical questions,also they are interested to know about your family background.Next one is HR discussion which is around half an hour.Similar to Manager round except Technical discussion.Here i had some HR related questions.Next is Director round where he checked how the candidate will fit for the company in terms of everything.Finally Salary Discussion.Overall it is good to go.

Interview Questions

• 1)How smart pointers work?what are the kinds of smart pointers and its difference? 2)How to find and replace a repeated elements in vector to a structure?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

there is a very easy interviwe if we know concept of c and c++ . and some what OS,TCP/IP also. we should prepare about project all detail in brief. there are 4 round. 1. writen round(c, java, apttitude) 2. technical round 3. technical round 2 4. hr round

Interview Questions

• what is diffrance between stack and array?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical and grilling. I had 4 rounds of interview. 3 technical and one HR. I also had one communications test. The technical interviews were between medium to silghtly above medium difficulty.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1 st round: written test (c or java and aptitude)- OMR questions 20 aptitude and 20 c and 20 java choose any one from java and c no negative marking c questions are based on error finding and find output , then 3 technical round based on c and puzzles, then 1 hr round

Interview Questions

• c questions are based on error finding and find output   Answer Question