Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Plano, TX

2.6

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Got a phone interview from the HR employee and set an on-site one.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to identify how many antennas are there in a cellphone   View Answer
    When can I become a full time employee?

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2012.

-I had 2 skype interviews with the hiring managers and the director. They then asked me to drive to a nearby division for another ( final) TV interview. Inever get a chance to fly there and believe it was due to the cost.
    -Overall no difficult question at all. They want to know what type of experience you had in that particular position.
    -The final one they asked me to put a PPT about this position. I reported to the rpesident who was in TV.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me what is your understanding about this position ? You need to mention what is the key to impress the director.   View Answer
    I declined first as they mentioned about the budget is tight. The offer is only a few thounds above my current level.
    Then the recuiter came back after two weeks and gave me 16% salary increase. It is still under my expecation but I am looking at the long term growth for this company. The bonus also sounds good.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2012.

contact with the customer and the engineer to enhance the service.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

The interview consisted of a phone interview and a panel interview. Overall the interview questions were average. Several questions on projects and basic questions on telecommunications were asked.

ESL Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2011.

Initial interviews were done over the phone. Afterwards, I was brought into the office where I had interviews with about 4 different groups of people, some video phoned, some in person. I was asked about specific topics and was expected to be able to discuss what I would do and had to demonstrate what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how a centralized queue management system could be used for streaming communications.   Answer Question
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   Answer Question
    Was not much room to negotiate. The offer was a very large increase from my previous base salary so I had little room to try to get more.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in November 2010.

I interviewed the manager and the I.T. Team, then two months later they were ready to hire me. It took that long for them to get the paperwork done through HQ (China)

I was asked via the telephone what my expectations were. I was given a range and I chose a middle number to be competitive.

Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2010.

Illegal and biase

Interview Questions
    I needed a job and told them what it would take to hire me. They made a very low offer in which I declined and the came back and offer exactly what I requested.