Huawei Technologies

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – Illegal and biase

Interview Question – How old are you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I needed a job and told them what it would take to hire me. They made a very low offer in which I declined and the came back and offer exactly what I requested.

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview from the HR employee and set an on-site one.

Interview Question – Asked to identify how many antennas are there in a cellphone   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When can I become a full time employee?

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Plano, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2012.

Interview Details – -I had 2 skype interviews with the hiring managers and the director. They then asked me to drive to a nearby division for another ( final) TV interview. Inever get a chance to fly there and believe it was due to the cost.
-Overall no difficult question at all. They want to know what type of experience you had in that particular position.
-The final one they asked me to put a PPT about this position. I reported to the rpesident who was in TV.

Interview Question – Please tell me what is your understanding about this position ? You need to mention what is the key to impress the director.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I declined first as they mentioned about the budget is tight. The offer is only a few thounds above my current level.
Then the recuiter came back after two weeks and gave me 16% salary increase. It is still under my expecation but I am looking at the long term growth for this company. The bonus also sounds good.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – contact with the customer and the engineer to enhance the service.

Interview Question – what's your milestone of a specific project   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Information Technology Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed the manager and the I.T. Team, then two months later they were ready to hire me. It took that long for them to get the paperwork done through HQ (China)

Negotiation Details – I was asked via the telephone what my expectations were. I was given a range and I chose a middle number to be competitive.

Intern Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a phone interview and a panel interview. Overall the interview questions were average. Several questions on projects and basic questions on telecommunications were asked.

Interview Question – Explain SON in LTE   View Answer

ESL Engineer Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interviews were done over the phone. Afterwards, I was brought into the office where I had interviews with about 4 different groups of people, some video phoned, some in person. I was asked about specific topics and was expected to be able to discuss what I would do and had to demonstrate what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a centralized queue management system could be used for streaming communications.   Answer Question
  • Why are you leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not much room to negotiate. The offer was a very large increase from my previous base salary so I had little room to try to get more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huawei Technologies interview questions and advice in Plano, TX. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Huawei Technologies employees and interview candidates.