Huawei Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2014

3.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Recently attended interview at Huawei. Completed 1 technical and managerial Interview and suddenly there is no communication from HR. Asked about the feedback several times whether it is Positive or negative, but there is no response from HR. There is should be clear communication to the candidates whether it is +ve or -ve. Just wondering what kind of culture Huawei is following. I suspect Huawei is simply giving job adds with out having real requirement and wasting candidates time. Those who are applying for Huawei should consider this Culture.

Interview Questions
  • All questions are pretty easy but managerial interview is very random and he does not know what he is asking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online – interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

total 3 interview process 1)HR interview 2)Senior manager interview 3)HR director interview
    total take 2 week to know the result for myself. i have done this interview 5 years ago, i not sure what is new process now

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview process was very fast. First a phone call approach, then 2 on site interviews including 1 technical and 1 from HR. Straight forward needs expression and clear targets presentation. Difficulty on bilingual communication with interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview process is the shortages on english level from Chinese staff.   Answer Question
    Salary

Project Manager Interview

4 steps,the first one is technical interview,about your resume,C and data structure,for example:link ,queue, stack.
    second is about what you have done,
    the third is team interview,focus on if you are normal,the last is HR,talk about your salary

Project Manager Interview

Initial Telephonic round covering the brief of your profile and whether you can adjust to the working hours of company.

2 technical rounds covering the depth in the technology, programming language

1 Managerial round (ensure you don't have any issue with working hours)

Final HR round

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview process required detailed presentation of project management style and skills. However when offered the role, the JD was different and role was a lower grade title. I thought it was unprofessional of Huawei to mislead the interviewee.

Offer was not up to mark and benefits were measly and poor.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2012.

They have a pretty long process with 5-7 rounds. The interviews are long and tiresome, but not necessarily challenging. They also include psychometric tests for seniors. Their main intention is to see if work is your top priority and you will compromise on work life balance o achieve results in the Company. They also check if you will be able to cope up with high pressure.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions are mostly indirect and trying to ascertain the following:
      1. Work long hours
      2. Dont break under stress
      3. Will you be a long terms prospect
        View Answer
    Their offer is usually generous and much more than what you currently make. Even if you ask more and they really want you, they will offer it to you.

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

he first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2010.

After submitting my CV through a recruitment agency, I had two phone interviews in about 8 weeks space. The first one was with a very senior technical manager from the company's HQ, the second one with an HR manager. Both interviews were successful, and I was asked to attend the third one, which should have been a video interview. Huawei had some hesitations in defining the location of this interview, and finally we agreed on their UK Basingstoke office. Three weeks after, I still have not received the final confirmation of the date for the interview.

Both interviews I had until now were very professional. During the first one, I had to go into details of my CV and provide clarifications of my activities. I had to explain technical and financial aspects of my work, details of communications with the customer and relations with my team. We discussed my PMI accrediatation and PMI processes applicable in my work, as well as my team management methodologies. For this interview, I did a detailed research about Huawei - not only about technical side, market position and financial results, but I familiarized myself with Huawei's organization, core values and recent develompents in their internal relations. I had my CV at hand, and my 90-sec "Elevator Speech" (ppt presentation) printed in big letters (- and I used it during the interview). The interviewer was very polite, and the interview was really not stressfull at all.

The second interview with the HR manager was of a general nature, about my career, personal features, strenghts and weaknesses - actually, all the issues already listed in my CV. Again, the interviewer was extremely polite and pleasurable.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2010.

After some months, you want gonout

Benefit and salary