Huawei Technologies

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – Technical interview, Director interview, HR interview, VP interview, CEO interview. Communication is very important. You have to have good picture of the job, future. You must have passion on this job. You must understand the job. I like the whole process, it is efficient. And it will find people match this company very well. .

Interview Question – I don't think there is any difficult question   Answer Question

Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in October 2013.

Interview Details – Firstly, we went through the group interview, then chat with the technology manager to verify with your reference files, next we talk with the sales manager, At last we have an English test and get my offer

Interview Question – How to show yourself in the group interview   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Almaty (Kazakhstan)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details – Gone though only 1 interview at the begiinning of Huawei country office estabilshment. However, made a marketing 40-page research about sales perspectives in 5-10 years.

Interview Question – Can you wait before we can provide you with the salary you require? How long? Mmm.. a couple of month? a half of a year?   Answer Question

Shenzhenzhen (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – After a first brief presentation I've been introduced to the manager of the division. They check your background and ask for some questions regarding how you would manage some business situations.
People are just Chinese, working culture completly chinese with few leaders and many workers. All the people very nice and polite. Office environment not really good but acceptable. Salaries really too low, but high possibility to get bonuses during the year.

Interview Question – How would you manage the internal communication of a project in a corporate communication prospective?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huawei Technologies Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Huawei Technologies employees and interview candidates.