Huawei Technologies
www.huawei.com Shenzhen, China 5000+ Employees

Huawei Technologies Senior Manager Technical Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Technical Marketing Interview

Senior Manager Technical Marketing
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in September 2009.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from recruiter who found my resume from Monster.com. After the call, he scheduled 2 phone interviews and them I was flied to Dallas for on-site interview. Talked with 3 or 4 people: hiring manager, related team manager, 2nd tier manager.

Interview Question – Since I have been working overseas for many years, the most difficult question was how to prove that I can handle the job in US.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huawei Technologies Senior Manager Technical Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Huawei Technologies employees and interview candidates.