Huawei Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

16 interviews

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I did two rounds of phone interview, quite easy questions. I did not get a fair idea of the position but looked like there are many open positions available

Interview Questions
  • I did not find any question difficult in particular. General computer science questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2014.

3 telephonic technical rounds. 1 hr
    technical rounds- questions on kernel , operating system, memory mngmt , cache policy, rtos design, debugging, client spec , ramdump analysis, linux device drivers, power,
    hr round background check , expectations, work culture intimation
    all telephonic rounds. sykpe rounds . mid difficulty programming questions like linked list reversal, find loop

abc def jbvfdjb jdfbksdfb gkjfbfdg dfkjfgb fkjfdb fkl gfkjbjbk jkjb kkjbf dfkjbfjb dfjkdfbj

Interview Questions
    • general questions- description of current proj tasks ,   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2011.

2 telephonic Technical Rounds.
    2 Face- face 1:1 Technical Round
    1 HR Salary Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2011.

1. Written test
    2. 2 Techinical round
    3. Hr round

Interview Questions
    It was good. whatever i asked they provided

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Banga (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2009.

Asked some puzzles and c basic questions in the first round. Then another round happened which was more about datastructures using c. Then there was another round of interview where the guy did not ask much tech stuff. He was more explaining the intense work culture and all and was trying to convince me about the benefits of the same. Was also trying to get a buyin kindof thing for that kind of work. Then a hr round where again the point about working 12-14 hrs a day came up. Had to say yes as I did not have any other option.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in October 2010.

Just one round of interview. Since my resume was a proper match for their work I didn;t have any problem answering some silly interview questions.

Interview Questions
    How much I asked I got it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Written test
    Technical Round 1
    Technical Round 2
    Director's Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions
    They have accepted what I asked for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2009.

The interview process was quite similar to other software companies. It started with a written test( some technical puzzles - for which we need to come up with solutions in the programming knowledge u prefer, it was mostly based on datastructures, but the time was very limited. so u r not supposed to spend too much time on any question. Even if u write program pseudo code that was considered enough) .Then after the interviewer was happy with the written test. He started with the first round tech interview- which moved across wide range of topics - from core java -> servlets & jsp -> spring. Most of them were not direct questions, but still very much answerable, once u have enough exp on those stuffs. 2nd round is again technical on the same lines as first round. 3rd round is mostly managerial/HR - evaluating your soft skills and reason for your change etc.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2011.

first there is a written test. if you clear it, then face to face interview starts. There was total 3 rounds. first was mainly on problem solving, second was on designing and coding skills. third was managerial round focusing on interest, working hours etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in November 2009.

3 rounds of technical round and one hiring manager interview.
    work culture is very tough. lot of restrictions due to information security

negoitate well

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!