Huawei Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I did two rounds of phone interview, quite easy questions. I did not get a fair idea of the position but looked like there are many open positions available

Interview Questions
  • I did not find any question difficult in particular. General computer science questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2014.

3 telephonic technical rounds. 1 hr
    technical rounds- questions on kernel , operating system, memory mngmt , cache policy, rtos design, debugging, client spec , ramdump analysis, linux device drivers, power,
    hr round background check , expectations, work culture intimation
    all telephonic rounds. sykpe rounds . mid difficulty programming questions like linked list reversal, find loop

abc def jbvfdjb jdfbksdfb gkjfbfdg dfkjfgb fkjfdb fkl gfkjbjbk jkjb kkjbf dfkjbfjb dfjkdfbj

Interview Questions
    • general questions- description of current proj tasks ,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Written test
    Technical Round 1
    Technical Round 2
    Director's Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions
    They have accepted what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2011.

2 telephonic Technical Rounds.
    2 Face- face 1:1 Technical Round
    1 HR Salary Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in April 2011.

The interview was good, challenging and interesting. The process was long and took 8 days foe final offer.

Interview Questions
    Not much scope for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2011.

first there is a written test. if you clear it, then face to face interview starts. There was total 3 rounds. first was mainly on problem solving, second was on designing and coding skills. third was managerial round focusing on interest, working hours etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in February 2011.

The interview process was awesome. Some very good questions were asked. The interview was conducted on two separate. first two round on one day and rest the following day. Here are the various interview rounds conducted at Huawei:

1) Written programming test. Wtih my 3.5 yrs of experience they asked me to write about 6 programmes in Java.
    2) 1:1 interview technical round based on advanced Java concepts. Two more on the spots programmes.
    3) 1:1 interview technical round based on Desgin. Questions like design a thread pool/connection pool, draw a class diagram of problem statement and use any design pattern and explain, design Hashmap, List etc.
    4) 1:1 manageral/technical round. Questions like how will would you like to change the design of applciation you currently working on, how would sort a huge file wtih limited memory, what sort algorithm you will use. why you want to change the job etc.
    5) HR round. why you want to change, why Huawei etc.

Interview Questions
    No need to negotiate. They accepted what ever I asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2011.

1. Written test
    2. 2 Techinical round
    3. Hr round

Interview Questions
    It was good. whatever i asked they provided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in October 2010.

Just one round of interview. Since my resume was a proper match for their work I didn;t have any problem answering some silly interview questions.

Interview Questions
    How much I asked I got it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

They will screw in every area. There are 7 rounds of interview. Six round consists of technical and 1 round of HR.

Interview Questions
    • Protocol related question what ever you know.   View Answer
    • Conformance testing question related to CDG.   View Answer
    If you cleared interview you can negotiate what ever you want. If they will release offer 90% people will reject that bcoz of bad work culture and bad image in Bangalore.