Huawei Technologies

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. I did two rounds of phone interview, quite easy questions. I did not get a fair idea of the position but looked like there are many open positions available

Interview Question – I did not find any question difficult in particular. General computer science questions   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – 2 telephonic Technical Rounds.
2 Face- face 1:1 Technical Round
1 HR Salary Negotiation

Interview Question – Do we have a BGP Label in Layer 3 Routing???   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Written test
2. 2 Techinical round
3. Hr round

Interview Question – They ask good techinical question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good. whatever i asked they provided

Banga (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2009.

Interview Details – Asked some puzzles and c basic questions in the first round. Then another round happened which was more about datastructures using c. Then there was another round of interview where the guy did not ask much tech stuff. He was more explaining the intense work culture and all and was trying to convince me about the benefits of the same. Was also trying to get a buyin kindof thing for that kind of work. Then a hr round where again the point about working 12-14 hrs a day came up. Had to say yes as I did not have any other option.

Interview Question – What do you want to be after 5 yrs.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – Just one round of interview. Since my resume was a proper match for their work I didn;t have any problem answering some silly interview questions.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – How much I asked I got it.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – Written test
Technical Round 1
Technical Round 2
Director's Interview
HR Interview

Interview Question – all are expected ones   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have accepted what I asked for.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite similar to other software companies. It started with a written test( some technical puzzles - for which we need to come up with solutions in the programming knowledge u prefer, it was mostly based on datastructures, but the time was very limited. so u r not supposed to spend too much time on any question. Even if u write program pseudo code that was considered enough) .Then after the interviewer was happy with the written test. He started with the first round tech interview- which moved across wide range of topics - from core java -> servlets & jsp -> spring. Most of them were not direct questions, but still very much answerable, once u have enough exp on those stuffs. 2nd round is again technical on the same lines as first round. 3rd round is mostly managerial/HR - evaluating your soft skills and reason for your change etc.

Interview Question – How to compress the httpresponse   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – first there is a written test. if you clear it, then face to face interview starts. There was total 3 rounds. first was mainly on problem solving, second was on designing and coding skills. third was managerial round focusing on interest, working hours etc.

Interview Questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in November 2009.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of technical round and one hiring manager interview.
work culture is very tough. lot of restrictions due to information security

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – negoitate well

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was good, challenging and interesting. The process was long and took 8 days foe final offer.

Interview Question – Architecture of a cloud system   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much scope for negotiation.

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!