Huawei Technologies

Average Difficulty
74 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Single day interview which had a written test and the selected ones will be interviewed the same day. Had three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical round was fairly easy. Once you reach HR round, the job is almost sure.

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Dumb and ill-informed by American standards. Good intentions aside, they have difficulty finding qualified talent to run the show. Not worth the trouble to interview here.

Interview Question – How fast do you work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Interviewed at Huawei Technologies

Interview Details – Went through a handful of phone interviews, some of which discussed technical responsibilities and some of which discussing the project itself. There was a technical phone interview as well where I discussed many common interview questions with the interviewer. This interview took about 45 minutes to an hour.
After the interviews were completed, I was sent and NDA form and asked to sign it. After the fact, there were more phone calls about the compensation and relocation and start date.

Interview Details – very difficult critiqued me on everything

Interview Question – what is my age   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Written Test (C,C++/JAVA, Aptitude)
2. Technical Interview 1 (Basic of C, C++/JAVA, Data Structure, logical questions)
3. Technical Interview 2 (Programming in Data Structure, Subject knowledge in DBMS, Software Engg, etc,..)
4. Managerial Interview
5. HR Interview

Interview Question – Technical Interview 2 is difficult. should know Data Structure and basic of engineering subjects   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview Details – I was fresh out of the college.
Written test had two sections. Aptitude and C questions.
They asked more about C, pointers, I was comfortable with Java then.
Basics of data structures.
Final year project details and your role in that project
Three rounds of interview altogether.
Average to difficult level questions.

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresher, no negotiation. I was happy with the offer

Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2014.

Interview Details – 5 rounds.. 1st is computer based apps, 2 technical hr, 1 managerial hr and 1 hr... Puzzles were asked... Data structures programming wre asked in all the face to face interview

Interview Question – Puzzles were asked... Data structures programming   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview Details – 1st round is written very easy with aptitude,c basics if u cleared they ask the domain u interested i.es testing or development
 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round

Interview Question – double linked list   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – applied through naukri, got call form hr , first round was c written test, and got call for 2nd round, technical face to face, 3rd round manager round, and finally hr round

Interview Question – puzzels in the manager round   View Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering

Interviewed at Huawei Technologies

Interview Details – First you will have written exam. Mostly aptitude questions with easy maths. Ones the written round is cleared, two rounds of personal interview would be held. Interview questions were easy. Mostly logical ones. Give yourself some time & it is done.

Interview Question – Implementing stack using array.   Answer Question

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!