Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Four round, first round is simple algorithm and project questions; Second round is group interview to test your personality whether match the company culture or not. Third round is to test your psychology. Fourth is to interview with the manager, just chat. Then got the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Went through a handful of phone interviews, some of which discussed technical responsibilities and some of which discussing the project itself. There was a technical phone interview as well where I discussed many common interview questions with the interviewer. This interview took about 45 minutes to an hour.
    After the interviews were completed, I was sent and NDA form and asked to sign it. After the fact, there were more phone calls about the compensation and relocation and start date.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

very difficult critiqued me on everything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Dumb and ill-informed by American standards. Good intentions aside, they have difficulty finding qualified talent to run the show. Not worth the trouble to interview here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

Interview

Single day interview which had a written test and the selected ones will be interviewed the same day. Had three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical round was fairly easy. Once you reach HR round, the job is almost sure.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

it was walk-in interview , went from careernet. there we online exam before that. interview process was smooth. question were mostly basics from linklist, OS, networkting, linux internal. they looked at academic project as well.

Interview Questions

• linklist, OS, networkting, linux internal   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

written test, 4 rounds interview. I have attented for off campus drive in KLU. the written test consists of 20 aptitude questions and 20 any computer language you choose. getting through this written test is very easy. coming to interview it was held on the next day, in first round they ask about final year project and some simple questions, from second round you may get questions from c language. As i am from electrical, i was not qualified for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• they ask questions completely on c language.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical and grilling. I had 4 rounds of interview. 3 technical and one HR. I also had one communications test. The technical interviews were between medium to silghtly above medium difficulty.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Attended Interview through a recruiting agency.Took about one and half months.First was general aptitude and C/java test.Then again one aptitude with programming test conducted and only a few were selected to the next round.There are 2 technical one managerial and one hr round there after.The aptitude was tough but programing was ok.

Interview Questions

• Questions from data structure implementation was tough in programming.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

Total 5 rounds. 1st round is general aptitude plus java/C each section has 20 questions, after clearing 1st round there is a programming round,after that 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial and 1 HR.Data structures programming and Puzzles were asked in all rounds of interview.