Huawei Technologies

Getting the Interview

68 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview Details – I joined Huawei as a freshers . I got that job from campus recruitment. I had one Written round , one technical round , one Hr round.

Interview Question – Most of question asked from my CV. They gave some problem based on the skill written on my CV. I remember they asked about self joining.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not applicable

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2009.

Interview Details – invited to a off-campus recruitment drive.
Very bad management of the drive though (no food, water so go prepared)
A written round with 25 q each in aptitude and C/DS
a viva on C and DS (asked basic string manipulations, atoi etc and a few puzzles)
A senior interview (by the director of engineering) for technical knowledge, projects - comparatively friendly than the last one
A basic HR round
all rounds are knock out :-)

Interview Question – None. Asked about String reversal   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in June 2009.

Interview Details – Normal interview questions, C++ and data structures

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Huawei Technologies

Interview Details – The interview had an initial aptitude round followed by two rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Question – Technical written test was relatively difficult   Answer Question

Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in April 2011.

Interview Details – Two technical interviews, One managerial interviews and one HR interview

Interview Question – Almost all questions asked were answerable   Answer Question

Interviewed at Huawei Technologies

Interview Details – Consisted of written test followed by 2 technical interviews and a managerial round

Interview Question – mainly c and c++ ans some general puzzles   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – there were 5 rounds
1. written : basically questions were on c and c++ and apti
2. interview 1st : all the basic concepts of c,c++ and datastructures were asked
3. interview 2nd : Mostly programs were being asked
4. managerial round : some normal expected hr questions and question about linux , programming and SDLC
5. HR interview : normal question...

Interview Question – How much you will stay in the company after getting the job....   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1st there will be apti and technical written round.Each of 20 questions.Apti will be mainly based on pipes and cisterns,percentage,probability. If selected there will be three technical rounds mainly based on the profile for which they have called for.Usually there will be logical questions in each round and they may ask to write programs.

Interview Question – Find the inside vowels in a string.without using any of the string API.
ex : this is a main function.
Ans should be ai in main and i in this io in function
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview Details – Written test, Technical Interview, Management interview and HR Interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Huawei   Answer Question

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone first by HR
Phone again by Team manager
Onsite interview

Interview Question – Asking to use a RF tool that never touched before   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies