Huawei Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview followed by in person interview followed by telepresence interview with China team

Interview Questions

• some basic C++ and C questions and mostly on the resume and domain knowledge.   Answer Question
  • china team asked every thing in my resume, so be prepare to answer any questions on the domains mentioned in resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – thir offer is better than my previous base salary, so there was not much room to negotiate

Ufa, Bashkortostan (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details – 3 levels - HR, Department Head, General Manager.

Interview Question – Parents' occupation   Answer Question

Staff Engineer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2008.

Interview Details – the first interview is phone interview by a staff engineer...pure technical no behavior questions...the second around interview is by a manager based in Dallas...the question is again very technical and tough...then I was invited for onsite interview in their office in Plano, where I was interviewed by 4 engineers and 1 HR.

Interview Question – what's your experience with precoder design   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huawei Technologies Staff Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Huawei Technologies employees and interview candidates.