Huawei Technologies Staff Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

phone interview followed by in person interview followed by telepresence interview with China team

Interview Questions
  • some basic C++ and C questions and mostly on the resume and domain knowledge.   Answer Question
  • china team asked every thing in my resume, so be prepare to answer any questions on the domains mentioned in resume.   Answer Question
thir offer is better than my previous base salary, so there was not much room to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ufa, Bashkortostan (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ufa, Bashkortostan (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2009.

3 levels - HR, Department Head, General Manager.

Staff Engineer Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2008.

the first interview is phone interview by a staff engineer...pure technical no behavior questions...the second around interview is by a manager based in Dallas...the question is again very technical and tough...then I was invited for onsite interview in their office in Plano, where I was interviewed by 4 engineers and 1 HR.

Interview Questions

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!