Huawei Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in March 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview followed by in person interview followed by telepresence interview with China team

Interview Questions

• some basic C++ and C questions and mostly on the resume and domain knowledge.   Answer Question
  • china team asked every thing in my resume, so be prepare to answer any questions on the domains mentioned in resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – thir offer is better than my previous base salary, so there was not much room to negotiate

Ufa, Bashkortostan (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details – 3 levels - HR, Department Head, General Manager.

Interview Question – Parents' occupation   Answer Question

Staff Engineer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2008.

Interview Details – the first interview is phone interview by a staff engineer...pure technical no behavior questions...the second around interview is by a manager based in Dallas...the question is again very technical and tough...then I was invited for onsite interview in their office in Plano, where I was interviewed by 4 engineers and 1 HR.

Interview Question – what's your experience with precoder design   Answer Question

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!