Huawei Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I did two rounds of phone interview, quite easy questions. I did not get a fair idea of the position but looked like there are many open positions available

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any question difficult in particular. General computer science questions   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2014.

get a phone tell me to interview by telephone, a manager talk to me and asked some general questions. and then several days later, a technical engineer call me again, he asked my project experience. and then, several days later, they two together interview me again in phone, this time they asked me the technical details and work flow as a network engineer.

Interview Questions

it is too far from my home.

Senior Manager, Technology Planning Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

got a call from recruiter, found me from linkedin.
    total 3 rounds interviews: colleague, director, head of san diego R&D with HQ director in Shenzhen.
    I'm an internal transferee, it's no much technical questions, general questions about my career path, my past experiences, how to deal with vendors.

Interview Questions
    • How to keep contact with small start-ups with innovative but risky technologies? How to sell those technologies back in HQ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

Single day interview which had a written test and the selected ones will be interviewed the same day. Had three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical round was fairly easy. Once you reach HR round, the job is almost sure.

Transmission Engineer Interview

Basics of Networking concepts, OSI Model, etc

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in November 2011.

It was pretty easy. Just met few people from US office and had conference call with Team Leader from China to brief them over my resume! No difficult questions...:)

Very rigid. Not much room to ask for more $$

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

They have a phone interview process for basic questions. After that it would be a individual interview that will ask what is written in your resumes.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared what you are applying technically. What the company wants and what they looking for on that positions.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2012.

Applied in the college job fair for the technical support engineer position. Three basic rounds of interview in face. 1. one-to-one interview to discuss the basic fit and several technical issue. 2. group interview where a group of candidates are interviewed together, select some one performs better. 3. one-to-one interview with one type of manager to mainly ask behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • In a team, what do you think is the most significant thing?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2012.

Dumb and ill-informed by American standards. Good intentions aside, they have difficulty finding qualified talent to run the show. Not worth the trouble to interview here.

Simple.

Principal Architect Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Several informal phone interviews, and one informal on-site visit with the managers, then a formal half-day on site interviews with four team members. The questions varies. Some asked about your past experience, and what you had learned from it. Some asked about the state of the industry. Some gave you some scenarios and looked for an answer that he didn't yet know.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to solve a huge challenge that the industry is yet to encounter.   Answer Question

Worked for Huawei Technologies? Contribute to the Community!