Hubbell Interview Questions

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hubbell in January 2008.

2 Rounds of interviews, first one was in person the second one was over the phone. Had a recruiter set up the first interview which was with the hiring manager. Manager seemed to not have a complete understanding of the job details. The second interview with a director got more details, and the over all direction the job was headed in.

Interview Questions
    • Do you plan to live in the area for more than a year?   View Answer
    Offer, counter offer

Director Organizational Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Hubbell in July 2010.

The process was extremely fast and efficient, and the experience was very positive. I applied online one evening and the next morning I had a phone call from the recruiter who did a terrific job with the phone screening. Her questions were targeted, thorough, and thoughtful. I was brought in for first rounds within a few weeks, and 2nd rounds shortly thereafter. An offer was extended immediately. I was very impressed with the whole process.

Interview Questions
    Internally they changed (raised) the band level of the job so that I could be eligible for a larger bonus which compensated for the base I was negotiating for. Base offered was very competitive anyways.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hubbell in June 2009.

Mostly fit questions like those found STAR. Not really heavy on technical questions

Interview Questions
    • What is your strength and Weakness? How do you work in a group?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hubbell in September 2007.

Had a great interview. Was told that I should hear back very quickly. Then nothing. No return calls, no return e-mails. Must be a great group and busy.