Huddle House

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cook Interview

Cook
Franklin City, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Huddle House in August 2010.

Interview Details – quite easy they offered training.

Interview Question – would I be able to run run the restaraunt when I just started.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My hours and line position for the beginning.

Server Interview

Server
Ripley, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Huddle House in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied in person at store site

Interview Question – How did I like my last employer.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Huddle House in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview went really well. The general manager with whom I had the interview acted very professional and the minute I walked in, I felt that the person has a great background and very experienced. The questions were mostly about my past experiences and situations where I had to make difficult decisions. Several other questions were mostly about management skills as well as cooking and serving tables and providing a good service.

Interview Question – One of the challenging questions I have been asked was if I ever have no cook, and no server, but I need to keep the restaurant open, what would be my decision and how would I take action?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Working with Huddle House is a good experience. I personally don't get paid the right wage as a manager, but still I have good expectations and great hopes to succeed within the organization.

Server Interview

Server
Troy, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Huddle House.

Interview Details – I did an online application like two months before I actually went into the store because I found a temporary job. After the temp job I went into the store and asked to speak to the manager. I asked if she was doing any hiring and she said yes. She had me fill out another app and interviewed me on the spot after pulling up my 2 yo online app. She sent me to be drug tested, but didnt tell me I was hired until 2 days later when she called and told me to come in for training.

Interview Question – Be ready to explain your past work experience and why you left.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Understand that serving at the Huddle House is not like serving at a Steakhouse. Tips usually range from 30-60 on day shift and 20-50 on nights. Expect to disappointed some nights and never ever expect a promotion or raise.

Vice President for Franchise Sales Interview

Vice President for Franchise Sales
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Huddle House in March 2009.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with the CEO, follow up interview with the Chairman of the Board. They didn't show much emotion and subsequently didn't hire anyone for the role.

Interview Questions

Worked for Huddle House? Contribute to the Community!