Hudson Advisors

Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.4

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hudson Advisors.

Interviewing process was very professional and timely. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely professional. The directions were perfectly clear, the location was great. The building is located just outside of downtown, which is perfect to avoid the downtown traffic.

SharePoint Architect/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hudson Advisors in March 2014.

The interview took place at Cityplace on Haskell Ave and 75 in Dallas. The interview took place in a conference room with the manager, and two IT peers. The interview lasted about 90 minutes. After the interview, I was given a brief tour of the office, shown where I might sit, and where the others in the IT department were located.

Interview Questions
    • Would you like a full-time or contract-to-hire position?   View Answer

Initially, they asked if I wanted full-time, or contract to hire. I asked for full-time. Several days later, they said they didn't have the open head count, and could only offer a contract to hire position. The rate was reasonable, but I was looking for a full-time offer.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The interview process is relatvey easy and typical of most companies. A phone interview followed by an in-person interview at Hudson's offices with multiple managers. The hiring decision was made quickly. Many questions were asked specific to the job and the prospective candidate's abilities and job experience. I was also asked what "I knew about Hudson", so take a quick look at the website an have a few talking points to quickly recite. Psychological / general questions were not asked ( ie. what's your greatest weakness, why should we hire you, etc.)

Interview Questions
    • I was asked my opinion of other individuals applyng for work at Hudson.   View Answer
    I countered with a higher offer which Hudson accepted.

Assistant Manager, Fund Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hudson Advisors in September 2008.

The first interview, phone, was pleasant and very quick. Typical phone questions. I was called in two days later to interview with a manager. She was not in but interviewed with her assistant manager. She gave me the ok and I interviewed a few days later with a VP and Assistant Controller. The interview questions were fairly standard. The Assistant Director was to be my supervisor and seemed pleasant and personable. I specifically asked about work life balance and was assured that they emphasized this. About 3-4 days later I was offered the job.
    Once employed the work/life balance turned out to be a joke. They want to work you till you drop without regard for any outside life or responsibility.

Interview Questions
    • Standard sets of questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    Very easy. They offered, I countered and we met in the middle. Benefits are very good for a firm of this size.

Na Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hudson Advisors in May 2009.

It was a pleasant interview. The people at the company seemed very freindly. I felt good about how the interview went and was told that we would talk further. However, I never heard anything from that point on nor was able to get a hold of anyone to follow up.