Hudson Global Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hudson Global

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hudson Global.

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hudson Global in March 2012.

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hudson Global in May 2008.

The process was very formal and detailed. The company is a specialist recruitment firm and therefore has taken a lot of effort to get the process right. Multiple phone and face to face interviews, as well as Phsyche testing. Very thorough and very efficient.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you were able to overcome differences of opinion or strategy in a previous management role   View Answer

Worked for Hudson Global? Contribute to the Community!