Hudson Global Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.7

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global in May 2014.

Interview

3 round interview process. Typically starts with a phone screen then meeting the manager in addition to some other members on the team you may report to. Nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process.

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Took months. Consensus-style decision making. No clarity around what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions

• We have one more person for you to meet, are you OK with that? This went on for months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also took forever

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hudson Global (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Met with 2 people from the company both pretty egotistical very sales driven and arrogant. need to be a certain type of person to work here to fit in. Spoke about the role, then about how much i like to drink etc i had to be a "lad" to fit in.

Interview Questions

I didnt want to work in a place that valued sales above all else

Senior IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Professional and thorough with a friendly and informative approach.Really put me at ease.The information was well delivered and very polished in a professional environment.The interview was a 2 stage process and even took place near to my home for my convenience due to my current work commitments.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviews with different members of the team covering your CV
    Tests to establish sales suitability

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

2 stage - assesment (BAQ and SPQ) - pretty good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty good - taken to dinner

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2011.

Interview

Thorough phone screening followed by face to face rapport building that is very comprehensive. The message from the start of the process to the end was very consistent.
    Perhaps a bit of an overkill with the number of meetings and the 4hrs+ psych testing.

Negotiation

Simple negotiation as they managed my expectations from the start in a very transparent manner.

Senior Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Went and saw the Agency, then met with the client, who hired me on the spot.

great Success

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was direct and based on experience and they were very accommodatiting