Hudson Global

Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.6

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hudson Global.

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hudson Global in December 2012.

Took months. Consensus-style decision making. No clarity around what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions
    • We have one more person for you to meet, are you OK with that? This went on for months.   Answer Question
    Also took forever

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hudson Global in March 2012.

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global.

Met with 2 people from the company both pretty egotistical very sales driven and arrogant. need to be a certain type of person to work here to fit in. Spoke about the role, then about how much i like to drink etc i had to be a "lad" to fit in.

Interview Questions

I didnt want to work in a place that valued sales above all else

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global in June 2012.

Interviews with different members of the team covering your CV
    Tests to establish sales suitability

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global in September 2011.

2 stage - assesment (BAQ and SPQ) - pretty good

Interview Questions
    Pretty good - taken to dinner

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global in September 2011.

Thorough phone screening followed by face to face rapport building that is very comprehensive. The message from the start of the process to the end was very consistent.
    Perhaps a bit of an overkill with the number of meetings and the 4hrs+ psych testing.

Simple negotiation as they managed my expectations from the start in a very transparent manner.

Senior Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global in January 2011.

Went and saw the Agency, then met with the client, who hired me on the spot.

great Success

Interview Questions
    it was direct and based on experience and they were very accommodatiting

Recruitment Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global in April 2010.

Posted to an client company of Hudson and interned there from May to Aug in 2010. Had an enjoyable experience there as colleagues were nice and friendly. Mentor was very encouraging and helpful at all times.

Questions asked during interview was pretty standard like "why are you interested in this job?" etc.

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked during the interview was standard and nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global in May 2008.

The process was very formal and detailed. The company is a specialist recruitment firm and therefore has taken a lot of effort to get the process right. Multiple phone and face to face interviews, as well as Phsyche testing. Very thorough and very efficient.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you were able to overcome differences of opinion or strategy in a previous management role   View Answer