Hudson Global Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.7

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There was no real interview process. Just an introduction and verification of your license. For document review they are just looking for warm bodies due too their low ball pay scale.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed in Texas?   1 Answer

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by behavior questions and test on scheduling. The next day had phone interview with Manager, 24 hours later had phone interview with two Managers from client.

Interview Questions

• Do I prefer contract or full-time?   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hudson Global in May 2014.

Interview

3 round interview process. Typically starts with a phone screen then meeting the manager in addition to some other members on the team you may report to. Nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process.

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Took months. Consensus-style decision making. No clarity around what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions

• We have one more person for you to meet, are you OK with that? This went on for months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also took forever

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hudson Global (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Rexruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hudson Global (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

First step: face to face with the Human Ressources, very nice persons. They just want to know your motivation about the job. They ask the usual questions: describe yourself, why the recruitment sector? etc. Second step: Assessment Centre

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Met with 2 people from the company both pretty egotistical very sales driven and arrogant. need to be a certain type of person to work here to fit in. Spoke about the role, then about how much i like to drink etc i had to be a "lad" to fit in.

Interview Questions

I didnt want to work in a place that valued sales above all else

Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hudson Global (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I sent couple of emails to follow up with my expression of interest over a 6 months period. I did not get the position immediately as they already have an intern during that time. When there was a position, I received a call for interview. I did the General ability test at their office and a 1:1 interview after that. The interview process was rather average, it was more like an informal chat with my supervisor. A week later, I was offered to start my internship at Hudson.

Senior IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hudson Global (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Professional and thorough with a friendly and informative approach.Really put me at ease.The information was well delivered and very polished in a professional environment.The interview was a 2 stage process and even took place near to my home for my convenience due to my current work commitments.