Hudson Group

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Hudson Group.

Interview Details – I had applied through careerbuilder and was called the next day. The interview process was quick and easy. My application was viewed and was told to start the next day.

Interview Question – There wasn't any interview question, was told to start the very next day   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hudson Group.

Interview Details – called in for a phone interview and called me back a week later for a person to person interview....got hired in a month... long process,, drug test, background check, and finger printing.. Annd you have to take a test about the airport.

Negotiation Details – 9.88 and a $2.00 raise after a year

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hudson Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was an average interview, with questions about my future plans and where can I take the company

Interview Question – There was no difficult quetions ask.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hudson Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – Go to job fair interviewed by managers. Second interview at Airport tell us about pay and job description.

Interview Question – Very nice people   View Answer

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Inventory Control Analyst
East Rutherford, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hudson Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – First HR person will interview you and If you qualify. HR person will submit your application to the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Interview was easy.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hudson Group.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, One on one interview, was supposed to do a group interview but hired right after one on one due to companies urgency to fill position

Interview Question – None really easy interview   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given the salary I asked for.

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hudson Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Met with recruiter at Job Fair. Went over my background briefly and the recruiter looked over my resume and offered me a position on the spot. Filled out some basic paper work and then processed the hiring forms the next day.

Interview Question – Recruiter asked about sales and technical background.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hudson Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – recruiter introduced company and I showed up nextday.
Had short talk with interviwer and got a job.

Interview Question – tell me your experience   View Answer

Worked for Hudson Group? Contribute to the Community!