Hudson Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Hudson Group.

I had applied through careerbuilder and was called the next day. The interview process was quick and easy. My application was viewed and was told to start the next day.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any interview question, was told to start the very next day   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group.

called in for a phone interview and called me back a week later for a person to person interview....got hired in a month... long process,, drug test, background check, and finger printing.. Annd you have to take a test about the airport.

9.88 and a $2.00 raise after a year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group in August 2013.

Go to job fair interviewed by managers. Second interview at Airport tell us about pay and job description.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hudson Group.

Phone Interview, One on one interview, was supposed to do a group interview but hired right after one on one due to companies urgency to fill position

Interview Questions
    I was given the salary I asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hudson Group in March 2013.

Met with recruiter at Job Fair. Went over my background briefly and the recruiter looked over my resume and offered me a position on the spot. Filled out some basic paper work and then processed the hiring forms the next day.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group in November 2011.

It was an average interview, with questions about my future plans and where can I take the company

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hudson Group in January 2010.

My hiring process for Hudson Group was enjoyable. I had a friend who was working there at the time, so he had provided me the number to the main office. Once I had called in, I immediately spoke to the Store Manager. After a very casual 5 minute conversation, we had set up an interview within the week. Overall the interview was very similar to ones that I had in the past. "Tell me about yourself", "Have you ever worked in retail before", "What type of hours are you looking for", etc. It was a great experience for me.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing out of the ordinary during this interview.   Answer Question
    As an hourly wage, there was no negotiation phase.

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Rutherford, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Rutherford, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hudson Group in January 2009.

First HR person will interview you and If you qualify. HR person will submit your application to the hiring manager.

Accountant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hudson Group in January 2009.

recruiter introduced company and I showed up nextday.
    Had short talk with interviwer and got a job.