Hudson Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

1.6

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hudson Group (East Rutherford, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty thorough and straight forward. They ask you about your resume and what your qualifications are and if it matches the requirements they need, they will hire you. The boss was very easy-going and not that hard to connect with. We conversed pretty well. It is all about the first impression of the person and I believe I caught her attention.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hudson Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I had applied through careerbuilder and was called the next day. The interview process was quick and easy. My application was viewed and was told to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any interview question, was told to start the very next day   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group.

Interview

called in for a phone interview and called me back a week later for a person to person interview....got hired in a month... long process,, drug test, background check, and finger printing.. Annd you have to take a test about the airport.

Negotiation

9.88 and a $2.00 raise after a year

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hudson Group (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

fast, quick, unintelligible...they talked of themselves mainly. Desperate organization run by managers who don't know how to lead. They say they're going to give raises, but they never do. Very greedy company.

Interview Questions

• why did you want to work here?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hudson Group (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick, no real questions were asked. I was told a lot about the company. How I would may have to work late hours as needed. I was sold a lie . The interviewer did a great job at the whole bait and switch !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Go to job fair interviewed by managers. Second interview at Airport tell us about pay and job description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

fill a application online/manually and it take time or some time not they call you for interview. you reach there as by given date.background check if all OK then you will be contacted with in two weeks to join.

Interview Questions

• Question about your self. Question about former Employer. Question about previous job title. why did you left your job or they kicked you out if so then why any reason   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hudson Group (South Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I met with Hudson's GM of Houston's Hobby Airport location. There were no real interview questions, probably because I was so highly recommended by the girl whoms position I was taking over since she was switching to Warehouse Supervisor. She quit briefly after I did, by the way. Since the HR manager/only HR rep on site was on vacation at the time I met him, I didn't get hired until 1-2 weeks later when she got back.

Interview Questions

• No real questions. Just previous experience and the job expectations.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hudson Group.

Interview

Phone Interview, One on one interview, was supposed to do a group interview but hired right after one on one due to companies urgency to fill position

Interview Questions

• None really easy interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the salary I asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hudson Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiter at Job Fair. Went over my background briefly and the recruiter looked over my resume and offered me a position on the spot. Filled out some basic paper work and then processed the hiring forms the next day.