Hudson Valley FCU Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Valley FCU.

Interview

Applied as an internal candidate as I was a teller in one of the branches. Had to wait for interview with department manager or supervisor. Interviewed about 2 weeks later with 2 members of management. A bit intimidating

Interview Questions

• Most questions were challenging because they are situational. Had to keep trying to find examples that fit the question.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Valley FCU.

Interview

Applied through company website recevied a call which explained the hiring process in details. There was a phone interview with an HR rep then another interview with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have an unpleasant member because you made a mistake in the transaction?   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson Valley FCU (Poughkeepsie, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. Then I had a 1 on 1 interview with the Teller Supervisor. There were no curve balls or weird question. I felt very comfortable during the experience. The over the phone interview is very standardized, but the in person one felt more personal because I was being interview by the person who would end up being my boss. They had specific questions for me and items they were looking for in their staff members.

Interview Questions

• If you had to say what a weakness of yours was, what would it be?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Valley FCU (Newburgh, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Fill out online app. If chosen you get a phone call to schedule a phone interview After phone interview, if chosen you are asked to schedule a in branch interview (The in branch interview is very important, they have a lot of say in the process) For the branch interview you will meet with two people, usually the teller super and branch super There are a lot of questions that are designed to see if you are ture to your answers It takes about an hour If you are chosen they will get back to you in about a week. For part time there is 3 weeks of training in poughkeepsie, if your full time its about a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you handel a group project in which a team member was not holding up there end?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is better at other banks. The pay I was given was 9.98/hr

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hudson Valley FCU.

Interview

They ask many job related question in which they expect you to answer in the STAR format. Situation, Task, Action and Result.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were dealing with a member and would have dealt with the situation differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation