Hudson Valley Hospital Center Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hudson Valley Hospital Center

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cortlandt Manor, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hudson Valley Hospital Center (Cortlandt Manor, NY).

Interview

Interviews with HR, department manager, department director, and team members - very in-depth, but reasonable, intelligent questions. Slow-moving HR personnel. Was offered an unreasonably low annual salary - I asked for more - they agreed to reconsider - but they countered with the same offer.

Interview Questions

Was offered a salary lower than the market norm

Director Marketing and Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hudson Valley Hospital Center (Peekskill, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The process for professional and the people are nice. I was treated fairly. I responded to an ad in the newspaper, which was followed by an interview with HR and the hiring manager, then an interview with the other "ladies" in the department, I guess to see if I was a good fit, and then an interview with the president of the hospital. I had to wiat nearly three weeks to find out that I did not get the job. Follwoing my interview with the president , there was such a lag that I thoough they had made a decision, so I wrote a note. I was told that were still intervwing. It was a long process.

Interview Questions

• How would the the Preisdent at the other hopsital you work discribe you.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hudson Valley Hospital Center (Cortland, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was made very comfortable questions pertained to clinical experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the unit and asked how would I handle a disgruntled family member.   Answer Question

Negotiation