Hughes Systique Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hughes Systique

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hughes Systique in September 2014.

1st round : Java, Concurrency, Data Structure, Collections and transaction management.Some SQL.

2nd round : Skype interview. Interviewer was their project manager and team lead. Asked java, concurrency, spring and hibernate. Some scenarios but easy. Finally asked me to write a program in NOTEPAD for prime number. I executed the program in eclipse. My screen is share with him.

Interview Feedback from Consultant : You are weak in programming.

OMG!! You are asked me to write a fresher program and I executed it in eclipse. I don't know how I was weak in programming?

Infact the truth is that their panel have less knowledge about scalability and high Concurrency. And when I explained in details they were amazed. And I told the consultant that first your panel should check their knowledge and programming and then point to others.

Engineer Interview

mostly interview question from algorithm and data structure . real scenario based question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hughes Systique in March 2014.

Initial communication is good but I felt after giving the interview it was totally biased towards software only and someone's hardwork is not cherished in the field he has worked or studied.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hughes Systique in March 2014.

There are total three technical rounds. First round is telephonic after that there are two Face to Face technical rounds. After that there are Managerial and HR rounds. HR round was quite challenging be smart enough to negotiate for good package,

Interview Questions
    • Which is faster Implementing the Interface or extending the abstract class.   Answer Question
    Ask for decent package earlier.Company has the bandwidth to offer good package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hughes Systique in September 2013.

Got call from HRs.
    2 rounds each 1-1 technical
    3rd round is HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hughes Systique in February 2013.

3 rounds tech and 1 hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hughes Systique in March 2010.

If you belong to Aricent they will anyways hire you. But even if you are not need not to worry they will hire you. Because every year 80% of the employees of this company leave this company for better. Leaving a space for almost 300 people/idiots.

Do not join.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hughes Systique in August 2008.

1. Written test