Hult International Business School Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.8

Student Recruitment Executive Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Did a preliminary phone interview. Some of the questions were about what kind of international background I had--where I've traveled, if I've studied abroad, etc. There were also questions about meeting sales goals and how to stay motivated in sales. Personally, the role was not what I was looking for as it seemed very based in telemarketing. The interviewer and I both agreed that it was not what I was looking for and we ended it with that.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Pre-enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hult International Business School.

A phone interview conducted initially asking about work history, personality, etc.
    This was then followed by a face-to-face interview where the focus was the workplace environment, role-play and overall general questions.

none

Career Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Thoughtful initial phone interview. Two days notice for in-person interviews (5 total with 4 would-be, very friendly peers, some very new on job, some pre-occupied; 4 hours, offered water and tour after 2nd hour). Told I'd be contacted early following week, but 2 weeks later. Indication to me of overall chaos from overwork/understaffing above and beyond time to interview others.

Interview Questions
    • Surprisingly, no questions asked about the undergirding whys and how I work with people-the job I'd be doing if hired.   Answer Question

Associate Admissions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at Hult International Business School in April 2012.

Fairly straight forward, nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary. It is a detail oriented job that had a lot of busy work with crazy deadlines that have to be met. All questions basically are involved and around that. You will have to interview with a LOT of people.

Interview Questions
    • Might ask about food, as academics team is a bunch of foodies   Answer Question

Director of Recruiting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hult International Business School.

First approach by HR manager. Really friendly call. You don't need to answer black or white but you need to click with her. Need to be friendly, funny, motivated, etc. If she likes your profile, you will have around 2-3 interviews with different managers.

Managers do not have a specific process to manage interviews. They will ask about achievements and normal stuff in an interview. The most important thing is that you need to show you are a sales person and you are hungry of sales. Your previous industry is not relevant but your position is (sales position). They also want to see if you get along well with international people.

Process can take few days or months. Depends on when they need people. Normally, they hire from May - September to start in October (as sales cycle starts in October). However, if they have an opening after October, it is urgently needed so it increases your chances to get the job.

Interview Questions
    They send you an offer. I am not sure if there is a range to negotiate. I did not as it satisfied my expectation. However, if it is really low offer, you can ask for 10% 20% more.

Student Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hult International Business School in July 2013.

Application:Online application & referal by employee
    Interview process:
    2 rounds of interview:1.HR interview via phone
                                       2. Interview with the campus dean.

Interview Questions
    • The regular communicationa and individual skill question so didint find it much tough.   Answer Question
    No negotiationas i was fresher

Director of Recruiting Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hult International Business School in July 2011.

More than a month after submitting my resume, I received an email from the hiring coordinator to schedule an initial phone interview. The phone conversation was very casual and lasted about 20 minutes. From there, she scheduled me for a formal interview at the office. There were two other candidates interviewing that day, and we rotated among three 1:1 interviews with various managers and peers, which last about 30-45 minutes each. These were more formal interviews with the typical behavioral and performance based questions. Following this, we made a 10 minute presentation to the entire recruiting staff on how we would recruit 10 new students in Russia given a 10,000 Euro budget. I have followed up with the recruiting coordinator twice, received one response, and no indication on their final hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • When given quotas, goals, and deadlines, how successful have you been in meeting them in the past?   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Hult International Business School in July 2011.

1 hour Skype interview. Atypical approach and questions, quite different than what you usually expect.
    The girl took the time to talk about the company and the vision, which I liked. Overall very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • In 5 minutes, tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • If we were sitting together at the airport during a snowstorm, what would you be talking to me about?   Answer Question

Career Advisor Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hult International Business School in July 2010.

found job on line, applied, Hult emailed me and we had a phone interview

hiring manager was very courteous and professional

asked good questions

very open with information

I liked him

Interview Questions

Worked for Hult International Business School? Contribute to the Community!