Hult International Business School Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.6

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hult International Business School.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online, was called for an interview with the Telesales Director. Another phone interview in which I was asked to do an scenario call to a prosper student. Within days I was offered the position

Receptionist Interview

Interview

Decent people, I guess. The salary seemed good. The location is nice central. Very very accessible through the Underground. You can take the Central line, the Northern Line, the Circle line, and the Hammersmith and City line.

Technology Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hult International Business School (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Just one email to the technology manager. No interview was really taken students were mostly picked randomly based on their follow up with the Technology manager which showed they are really interested. Asked professors to send a recommendation whom I helped in the class.

Interview Questions

• Just asked me about my background   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Interview

Did a preliminary phone interview. Some of the questions were about what kind of international background I had--where I've traveled, if I've studied abroad, etc. There were also questions about meeting sales goals and how to stay motivated in sales. Personally, the role was not what I was looking for as it seemed very based in telemarketing. The interviewer and I both agreed that it was not what I was looking for and we ended it with that.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Pre-enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hult International Business School (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

A phone interview conducted initially asking about work history, personality, etc. This was then followed by a face-to-face interview where the focus was the workplace environment, role-play and overall general questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Career Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hult International Business School (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Thoughtful initial phone interview. Two days notice for in-person interviews (5 total with 4 would-be, very friendly peers, some very new on job, some pre-occupied; 4 hours, offered water and tour after 2nd hour). Told I'd be contacted early following week, but 2 weeks later. Indication to me of overall chaos from overwork/understaffing above and beyond time to interview others.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly, no questions asked about the undergirding whys and how I work with people-the job I'd be doing if hired.   Answer Question

Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hult International Business School (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was introduced to the VP of Recruiting through an employee referral. After meeting with him one on one, i was interviewed over Skype by the Global Head of one of the degrees we offer. I was then interviewed by the President for Global Recruiting, before I was brought in again to meet with the rest of the team and go through a final round of interviews. The entire process from first interview to offer took 7 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have positive energy and can you follow process   Answer Question

Associate Admissions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

interviewed at Hult International Business School (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary. It is a detail oriented job that had a lot of busy work with crazy deadlines that have to be met. All questions basically are involved and around that. You will have to interview with a LOT of people.

Interview Questions

• Might ask about food, as academics team is a bunch of foodies   Answer Question

Associate Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Entretien obtenu via une agence de recrutement. L'entretien s'est déroulé par skype. Sans caméra. Impossible de voir mon interlocuteur pour soit disant des raisons de borne passante...Questions classiques. Pas de surprise. Ils recherchent des profils vente, avec haut taux de transformation. Du type high consultancy, surtout pas telemarketer.

Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Skype call with somebody from EF then a week later an interview round with four people from Hult. 5 hours, very intensive and hardly any breaks. Kind of making you see what it is like working for them. People were mostly quite nice and cooperative. They have a very strong sales focus and want you to blend in the love relationship with Hult.

Interview Questions

• Explain the cycle of recruitment, the activities you undertake and how you assure that you close the deal   Answer Question