Hult International Business School Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015
Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.8

Receptionist Interview

Decent people, I guess. The salary seemed good. The location is nice central. Very very accessible through the Underground. You can take the Central line, the Northern Line, the Circle line, and the Hammersmith and City line.

Student Recruitment Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Did a preliminary phone interview. Some of the questions were about what kind of international background I had--where I've traveled, if I've studied abroad, etc. There were also questions about meeting sales goals and how to stay motivated in sales. Personally, the role was not what I was looking for as it seemed very based in telemarketing. The interviewer and I both agreed that it was not what I was looking for and we ended it with that.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Pre-enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hult International Business School.

A phone interview conducted initially asking about work history, personality, etc.
    This was then followed by a face-to-face interview where the focus was the workplace environment, role-play and overall general questions.

none

Career Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hult International Business School.

Thoughtful initial phone interview. Two days notice for in-person interviews (5 total with 4 would-be, very friendly peers, some very new on job, some pre-occupied; 4 hours, offered water and tour after 2nd hour). Told I'd be contacted early following week, but 2 weeks later. Indication to me of overall chaos from overwork/understaffing above and beyond time to interview others.

Interview Questions
    • Surprisingly, no questions asked about the undergirding whys and how I work with people-the job I'd be doing if hired.   Answer Question

Associate Admissions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at Hult International Business School in April 2012.

Fairly straight forward, nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary. It is a detail oriented job that had a lot of busy work with crazy deadlines that have to be met. All questions basically are involved and around that. You will have to interview with a LOT of people.

Interview Questions
    • Might ask about food, as academics team is a bunch of foodies   Answer Question

Associate Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hult International Business School in February 2015.

Entretien obtenu via une agence de recrutement. L'entretien s'est déroulé par skype. Sans caméra. Impossible de voir mon interlocuteur pour soit disant des raisons de borne passante...Questions classiques. Pas de surprise. Ils recherchent des profils vente, avec haut taux de transformation. Du type high consultancy, surtout pas telemarketer.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hult International Business School.

Skype call with somebody from EF then a week later an interview round with four people from Hult. 5 hours, very intensive and hardly any breaks. Kind of making you see what it is like working for them. People were mostly quite nice and cooperative. They have a very strong sales focus and want you to blend in the love relationship with Hult.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the cycle of recruitment, the activities you undertake and how you assure that you close the deal   Answer Question

Director of Recruiting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hult International Business School.

First approach by HR manager. Really friendly call. You don't need to answer black or white but you need to click with her. Need to be friendly, funny, motivated, etc. If she likes your profile, you will have around 2-3 interviews with different managers.

Managers do not have a specific process to manage interviews. They will ask about achievements and normal stuff in an interview. The most important thing is that you need to show you are a sales person and you are hungry of sales. Your previous industry is not relevant but your position is (sales position). They also want to see if you get along well with international people.

Process can take few days or months. Depends on when they need people. Normally, they hire from May - September to start in October (as sales cycle starts in October). However, if they have an opening after October, it is urgently needed so it increases your chances to get the job.

Interview Questions
    They send you an offer. I am not sure if there is a range to negotiate. I did not as it satisfied my expectation. However, if it is really low offer, you can ask for 10% 20% more.

Student Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hult International Business School in July 2013.

Application:Online application & referal by employee
    Interview process:
    2 rounds of interview:1.HR interview via phone
                                       2. Interview with the campus dean.

Interview Questions
    • The regular communicationa and individual skill question so didint find it much tough.   Answer Question
    No negotiationas i was fresher

Director of Recruiting Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hult International Business School in July 2011.

More than a month after submitting my resume, I received an email from the hiring coordinator to schedule an initial phone interview. The phone conversation was very casual and lasted about 20 minutes. From there, she scheduled me for a formal interview at the office. There were two other candidates interviewing that day, and we rotated among three 1:1 interviews with various managers and peers, which last about 30-45 minutes each. These were more formal interviews with the typical behavioral and performance based questions. Following this, we made a 10 minute presentation to the entire recruiting staff on how we would recruit 10 new students in Russia given a 10,000 Euro budget. I have followed up with the recruiting coordinator twice, received one response, and no indication on their final hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • When given quotas, goals, and deadlines, how successful have you been in meeting them in the past?   Answer Question