HumanConcepts

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Online Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HumanConcepts in March 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a phone screen by an internal recruiter. Followed by talking with the exiting online marketing manager and then a phone with the Hiring Manager. This was followed by a round robin interview with all the team members. The round-robin took about 3 hours. I received a phone call from the Hiring Manager the next day with a verbal offer, which was followed by an offer letter.

Interview Question – I've been through many interviews and I don't recall a specific unexpected or difficult question from this process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple and straight-forward: they offered me a good wage and I accepted.

Senior Director, Business Development Interview

Senior Director, Business Development
Sausalito, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HumanConcepts in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred to the hiring manager internally through one of the company's board members. The hiring manager called me, and we arranged for a phone interview. After the phone interview, which went well, he invited me in for a face-to-face meeting. The day before the meeting, he called to tell me he'd also like me to meet the new CEO of the company (hist first day) and spend some time with him as well, which was fine with me. When the interviews ended (I met the hiring manager first, then the CEO), the hiring manager was in a meeting, so I was shown out. I followed up with thank-you emails to both people I met and inquired about next steps. I heard nothing back. After a few days, I made contact again, and heard nothing. A week or so went by, and I emails and called. No response, not even a simple email saying they were still working on the search and would get back to me. A week or so more, and still nothing, so I called and emailed again. No response. A few days later (maybe not a month or more after my in-person interviews), I saw that the position had been removed from the site where I had found it (LinkedIn). I never heard anything from the company.

Interview Question – What would I do on the job in my first 90-180 days?   View Answers (2)

Sales Interview

Sales
Sausalito, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HumanConcepts in January 2010.

Interview Details – Worked with an HR consultant.

Interview Question – How much you know about the product   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HumanConcepts? Contribute to the Community!

HumanConcepts Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HumanConcepts interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by HumanConcepts employees and interview candidates.