HumanConcepts Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HumanConcepts in June 2011.

I was referred to the hiring manager internally through one of the company's board members. The hiring manager called me, and we arranged for a phone interview. After the phone interview, which went well, he invited me in for a face-to-face meeting. The day before the meeting, he called to tell me he'd also like me to meet the new CEO of the company (hist first day) and spend some time with him as well, which was fine with me. When the interviews ended (I met the hiring manager first, then the CEO), the hiring manager was in a meeting, so I was shown out. I followed up with thank-you emails to both people I met and inquired about next steps. I heard nothing back. After a few days, I made contact again, and heard nothing. A week or so went by, and I emails and called. No response, not even a simple email saying they were still working on the search and would get back to me. A week or so more, and still nothing, so I called and emailed again. No response. A few days later (maybe not a month or more after my in-person interviews), I saw that the position had been removed from the site where I had found it (LinkedIn). I never heard anything from the company.

Online Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HumanConcepts in March 2011.

Started with a phone screen by an internal recruiter. Followed by talking with the exiting online marketing manager and then a phone with the Hiring Manager. This was followed by a round robin interview with all the team members. The round-robin took about 3 hours. I received a phone call from the Hiring Manager the next day with a verbal offer, which was followed by an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • I've been through many interviews and I don't recall a specific unexpected or difficult question from this process.   Answer Question
    Simple and straight-forward: they offered me a good wage and I accepted.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HumanConcepts in January 2010.

Worked with an HR consultant.