Humana

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Humana.

Started with on campus recruiting, had a short interview on campus, very HR based with behavioral questions. Then was asked to go to the office for a day long interview process with about fifty other candidates. Everyone was really nice and they included a tour of the city on the interview day.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions: what are your strengths/weakness, tell me you made a mistake and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Actuary Interview

They flew me down to Louisville at their expense and put me in a nice hotel. Then they interviewed me for three hours. It was not a bad interview at all. Nothing unexpected, and a beautiful view from the room I was in. I could see the Ohio River. Really nice but also quite distracting. Then I flew back that night from Louisville. They did a great job.

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Humana.

Humana is definitely an amazing company, in particular their Kentucky office. They arranged for transportation, food, and hotel accomodations for myself. They are very friendly and really look for great communication and work skills. I had a regular interview, and was invited to their main office in KY.

Interview Questions
    • Two sets of behavioral questions. "When were you most stressed, what did you do?" "How do you combat group conflict"   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Humana in January 2011.

I got an email saying he would call me at 10:30 and he called me at 10:03 so thta caught me off guard. Only one person the entire time. He said he still had 50 interviews for that position so I figure I don't have a very good shot to make it to the next step

Interview Questions
    • Often, projects don't go as expected. Tell me a time when you did a project and you hit an obstacle.   View Answer