Humana Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Analyst (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Case Manager (RN) (8)
- Actuarial Analyst (8)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Customer Care Specialist (5)
- Consultant (5)
- Learning Consultant (5)
- Business Consultant (4)
- Administrative Coordinator (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Telesales Specialist (4)
- Administrative Service Coordinator (3)
- Field Care Manager (3)
- Pharmacy Technician (3)
- Manager (3)
- Personal Health Coach (PHC) (3)
- Human Resources Analyst (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Administrative Services Coordinator (3)
- Case Manager (3)
- Telesales Agent (3)
- Actuarial (2)
- Actuarial Intern (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Strategic Consultant (2)
- Claims Specialist (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
Administrative Assistant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Humana in May 2012.
Interview Details – I received a phone call from a recruiter who asked to set up a time for a phone interview the following day. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding my current position and positions listed on my resume. The recruiter then scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and the team.
For the in person interviews, I first met with a few individuals whom the position supports and answered several questions. I was then taken to the hiring manager for an even more in depth interview. I was told they would be in touch within the next 10 days to let me know the status of the position.
Three days later I received a call from the recruiter with an offer.
- Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to follow up on a task. Answer Question
- What is your least favorite part about your current position? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate, the offer was more than fair.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana