1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana in May 2012.

I received a phone call from a recruiter who asked to set up a time for a phone interview the following day. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding my current position and positions listed on my resume. The recruiter then scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and the team.

For the in person interviews, I first met with a few individuals whom the position supports and answered several questions. I was then taken to the hiring manager for an even more in depth interview. I was told they would be in touch within the next 10 days to let me know the status of the position.

Three days later I received a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to follow up on a task.   Answer Question
  • What is your least favorite part about your current position?   Answer Question
No need to negotiate, the offer was more than fair.