Humana

Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in October 2014.

Interview process was pretty standard. However, the receptionist did not seem to have a clue of whom was interviewing and I was never given the name, so there was a delay in starting the interview. The rest of the interview was pleasant.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Had 5 minute phone interview with recruiter, a 1:15 minute phone interview with hiring manager, and a panel interview. Got a very impersonal email despite how far I got in the process. The market manager seemed to dislike me as soon as I walked in the door and talked down to me the entire time. Not someone I would like to work with anyways, I have no idea how he got where he is now with that type of attitude towards others.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had a difficult situation and how did you handle it   View Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Humana in October 2013.

I applied online. I didn't hear anything for a few weeks. Then I had 2 phone interviews with the recruiter. Initially the recruiter missed our 1 first scheduled interview. Once I was finally able to get in contact with her we did the first interview. She set up a second interview. She remembered to call me at our scheduled time. The recruiter was very nice and friendly. The next interview was with a hiring manager. Of course the person that interviewed me was not even the person I was going to work for. The scheduled interview was supposed to be with a team of managers but only one was on the call.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. It was I either take their offer or decline it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in May 2013.

Apply online-contacted via e-mail to set up phone interview-phone interview lasts about 30 minutes-follow up face to face interview that lasted about an hour and a half-received a call from potential manager-received call from recruiter with offer-acceppt offer through e-mail-background check, drug test must be taken within 3 days- just make sure to check your e-mail

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions-asked what your current salary is and what you are wanting to make   View Answer
    I was offered what I felt I deserved-they compensate well

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in April 2011.

Very confusing process, went into interview for one Coordinator position; which I was told by my interviewer was already filled, then interviewed for a lower profile position that I ended up getting. No traditional interview questions, I was more or less given a run down of duties, and not asked for feedback. The details that I ended up covering where far off base that what was communicated on the interview. Ended up being hired as my interviewer's coordinator, and come to find out that the original position I interviewed for was filled by someone after my interview date.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were done entirely over the first 2 initial phone interviews with the recruiter. No salary negotiations were done with my face to face interviewer.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in June 2012.

This job was posted in April. I submitted my online application in April. I was contacted by a recruiter the first week in May to have a phone interview a couple of days later. The phone interview lasted 15 minutes and went well. The recruiter informed me that someone would be in contact with me within a week or so once they decided when a face to face interview would take place. I was contacted a couple of weeks later by a Director in order to schedule another phone interview with me, him, and the lady I would report to. The second phone interview also went very well and lasted about 30 minutes. I was told they would be in contact with me within the next week. Three weeks later, I was contacted by the lady I would report to saying she wanted to meet with me in person. I met with her for all of 15 minutes. She didn't interview me cause as she stated, she had already done that. So we just chatted about the role. I got even more excited about the role after hearing her discuss it even more. She expressed her like for me and told me when I asked when she would make a decision she said she hoped it would be in the next week. That was over two weeks ago, so I emailed her to inquire about my application status and guess what?!! No response. The interviewers were very nice and I really liked them. I just don't understand why they are so slow, and don't respond when you inquire about your status. Quite frustrating especially since I really want the job and they seemed very pleased with me!! At this point I don't know what to think. Its the second week in July, I applied in April and have been speaking to them off and on since the first week in May!!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation and what did you do?   Answer Question