Humana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Louisville, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Humana in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was great. I had an initial contact from a Humana rectuiter which was followed by a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by a phone interview with the development team managers. On passing this stage there was an in person interview with the team managers. To prep for these I needed to make sure that I was fluent in web application design and development standards. I also needed to make sure that I was up to date on my ASP.net, html5, and the other related technologies for the particular team I was being interviewed for. I would recommend too that anyone looking for a position with Humana to have at least one live work example that they can go to if they would like to see your work.

Interview Question – Does it annoy you having to wait on other people or projects to do your work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase went pretty easily. Right from the start they came back in my window and with some no pressure fine tuning we settled on an amount.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!