Humana Applications Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was great. I had an initial contact from a Humana rectuiter which was followed by a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by a phone interview with the development team managers. On passing this stage there was an in person interview with the team managers. To prep for these I needed to make sure that I was fluent in web application design and development standards. I also needed to make sure that I was up to date on my ASP.net, html5, and the other related technologies for the particular team I was being interviewed for. I would recommend too that anyone looking for a position with Humana to have at least one live work example that they can go to if they would like to see your work.

Interview Questions

• Does it annoy you having to wait on other people or projects to do your work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase went pretty easily. Right from the start they came back in my window and with some no pressure fine tuning we settled on an amount.