Humana

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Beneficiary Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Humana in October 2011.

I received a phone call two weeks after applying for the job. A phone interview was set up for later in the afternoon which lasted 30 minutes. Questions regarded previous work experience and the interviewer asked for specific instances where I met certain goals or performed my duties in each job. The face-to-face interview was very straight forward. I was asked for situational questions about my previous work experience. Example: Describe a time you did not meet expectations in your job and how you corrected your inability to meet expectations in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a situation where you made individual decisions and performed actions for the good of a team of workers.   Answer Question
You are asked about how much you want in the phone interview. Not much was said during the face-to-face interview regarding money. My advice: ask for the salary range for your position and request the highest.