Humana Billing Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Green Bay, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Humana in February 2012.

Very smooth and quick. I keep noticing how others have posted that they can see status updates on their dashboard. I'm not sure what or where the dashboard is. Can anyone enlighten me

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Humana in February 2011.

Once applied got a phone call that was approximately 15 minutes long. The questions were general and easy to answer, so easy that I remember I was driving the entire time.

The official interview was with 2 people. The interview process was easy as well. Most were general questions about my background, experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have any super powers, what would they be?   View Answer

Received a better offer from a different company 2 days before the offer from Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!