Humana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Specialist Interview

Billing Specialist
Green Bay, WI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Humana in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very smooth and quick. I keep noticing how others have posted that they can see status updates on their dashboard. I'm not sure what or where the dashboard is. Can anyone enlighten me

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Billing Specialist
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Humana in February 2011.

Interview Details – Once applied got a phone call that was approximately 15 minutes long. The questions were general and easy to answer, so easy that I remember I was driving the entire time.

The official interview was with 2 people. The interview process was easy as well. Most were general questions about my background, experience and education.

Interview Question – If you could have any super powers, what would they be?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Received a better offer from a different company 2 days before the offer from Humana.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!