Humana Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2014
Updated Jul 13, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Humana in March 2010.

Recruiter will call to make a first assessment. A first or second interview will be recorded. Always speak of YOUR accomplishments, even if you have been working with teams.

Interview Questions
  • "Talk about a time when" can be such a vague question and may be focused on such a minor item that it doesn't really let you promote yourself in the interview.   Answer Question
There is not a wide range of negotiation in salary in my experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Humana.

Phone interview with recruiter, half way through he mentioned two available positions that I hadn't applied for. Applied for other positions, received phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, then brief in person interview with executive leadership. End to end process was about a month. Received a phone offer a couple days after final interview.

Interview Questions
    Check average salaries and negotiate $7k above the average rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Humana in April 2011.

Phone screen, then two interviews with hiring manager
    Mostly behavioral based questions or "Tell me about a time when ..." Be prepared to give examples of successful projects and failed projects along with learnings

they don't really negotiate. is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Humana.

Very informal for first interview. The next two became increasingly formal with directed questions.

Interview Questions
    • Coming out of college I had little to no experience. So all the "past experience" questions were tough. They use a "STAR" approach to interviewing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Humana in October 2009.

Submitted resume on 9/10. Basic phone screen on 10/5. Interviewed on 10/15, offered position 10/20. Start date 11/2. Interview was casual and laid back.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work evenings and weekends? Loads to production are done in the middle of the night.   View Answer
    • Are you world class?   View Answer
    Tried to submit a counter offer, but was told that Humana does not negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Humana in August 2011.

Very average, There was a phone interview, followed by another phone interview. The phone interviewer acted as the liaison between myself and the hiring manager. She extended the offer and discussed options with me.
    There were two in person interviews. One with the director and a manager, and another with the director and another manager (the weren't sure which area I would be reporting in).

Interview Questions

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!