Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana
- Customer Care Specialist (14)
- Case Manager (RN) (12)
- Analyst (10)
- Consultant (10)
- Project Manager (9)
- Actuarial Analyst (8)
- Administrative Coordinator (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Telesales Specialist (7)
- Personal Health Coach (6)
- Telesales Agent (6)
- Pharmacy Technician (6)
- Learning Consultant (6)
- Field Care Manager (5)
- Community Health Educator (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Business Consultant (4)
- Case Manager (4)
- Administrative Services Coordinator (3)
- Claims Specialist (3)
- Actuarial (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Director (3)
- Human Resources Analyst (3)
- Care Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- Administrative Service Coordinator (3)
- Personal Health Coach (PHC) (3)
Business Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in May 2014.
Interview was not difficult and everyone on the panel of 6 was extremely friendly. More of a conversation with about five behavioral type questions. One person on the panel told me I was one of the best interviewees they'd ever had. Wasn't angry until 3 weeks passed after the interview and I was never given an update. Finally, I received a cryptic automated email telling me the position was "no longer being recruited" and when I tried to follow up with the person who conducted the panel, I received a very terse, unhelpful response another two weeks after my inquiry. So basically, five weeks of zero correspondence after an amazing interview, only to be rejected. I'm an adult and I can deal with rejection, but nobody likes dealing with unprofessionalism and having their time wasted. Really turned me off Humana.
- The questions were standard fare. No surprises. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Humana
Business Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).
Very slow process.
- Very difficult interview for my current role. I was already an employee but I changed roles internally and that was the hardest interview I ever had. Answer Question
If you are a current employee Humana wants you to believe there is little or no negotiation that you can do. If you are trying to get hired into the company they will pay you about 20% less on average.
Business Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2011.
Description of role; behavioral / personality questions by interviewer; opportunity to respond / ask questions about role.
- Tell me a time about a situation that challenged you; how did you handle it and what was the outcome? Answer Question
Business Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in May 2010.
The first round interview was on the phone with the HR recruiter. Typical questions Tell me about yourself, Talking about your experiences, why do you want to work here
The second round was on site with 5 members of the team mostly seniors leaders within the team. The interview style was similar to the first round. Pretty much all behaviors questions. Each of these last 45 min.
- No difficult questions (No cases or quant) Answer Question
No negociation offered since it was an MBA internship