Humana Business Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in May 2014.

Interview was not difficult and everyone on the panel of 6 was extremely friendly. More of a conversation with about five behavioral type questions. One person on the panel told me I was one of the best interviewees they'd ever had. Wasn't angry until 3 weeks passed after the interview and I was never given an update. Finally, I received a cryptic automated email telling me the position was "no longer being recruited" and when I tried to follow up with the person who conducted the panel, I received a very terse, unhelpful response another two weeks after my inquiry. So basically, five weeks of zero correspondence after an amazing interview, only to be rejected. I'm an adult and I can deal with rejection, but nobody likes dealing with unprofessionalism and having their time wasted. Really turned me off Humana.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Humana.

Very slow process.

Interview Questions
    • Very difficult interview for my current role. I was already an employee but I changed roles internally and that was the hardest interview I ever had.   Answer Question
    If you are a current employee Humana wants you to believe there is little or no negotiation that you can do. If you are trying to get hired into the company they will pay you about 20% less on average.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Humana in July 2011.

Description of role; behavioral / personality questions by interviewer; opportunity to respond / ask questions about role.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time about a situation that challenged you; how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Humana in May 2010.

The first round interview was on the phone with the HR recruiter. Typical questions Tell me about yourself, Talking about your experiences, why do you want to work here
    The second round was on site with 5 members of the team mostly seniors leaders within the team. The interview style was similar to the first round. Pretty much all behaviors questions. Each of these last 45 min.

Interview Questions
    No negociation offered since it was an MBA internship