Humana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Specialist Interview

Claims Specialist
Louisville, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Humana in October 2011.

Interview Details – You start off with a phone interview. Then you have a face-to-face with 2 managers in that department. May or may not be your future manager. Received my offer on the spotas everyone else I talked to. If you blew it they say they will contact you in a few days. Then email you the bad news.

Interview Question – How many jelly beans can fit in a bus?   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Claims Specialist
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Humana in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a phone interview initially, this was nothing too involved. There was a cattle call like round of interviews at the company with tests given out. There was a final 1 on 1 interview at which point I had to correct them on the job I was interested in. They wanted me to act out a phone scenario with an angry customer. I let them know that I had made it very clear from the start that I was interested in a Claims Specialist position (which did not involve customer communication) and would not be going further in the process if there was a chance I would have to deal with customer calls.

Interview Question – Asking me to act out a customer problem scenario was the most difficult situation as I had no intention of doing the position that involved those duties.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer that was not negotiable.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!