Humana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Humana in October 2009.

Interview Details – Typical line of questioning. Asked to expand on prior experience. Be prepared to answer questions related to how you would handle different scenarios.

Interview Question – Wasn't one really!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Humana in March 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting application online, I received a phone call.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Questions were basic: why did I apply for the position, how I'd be a good fit, what characteristics would I bring?

Before the phone interview ended, recruiter wanted to schedule an in-person interview with potentially 2-3 people.

In-person interview was business-professional. I met with 2 people first for 30 minutes or so, then one person left and a new person came in, making it a total of 3 people who met and interviewed me in person. Questions were behavioral-based, such as how I have responded in certain situations. Lasted probably 1 hour or so total.

The next day, I received a call from the recruiter telling me they liked me and to expect the official offer within a few days.

The atmosphere was very professional but the people I spoke with were casual and easy for me to speak with!

Interview Question – What is a time where you have dealt with a very difficult person, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!