Humana

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Humana in October 2009.

Interview Details – Typical line of questioning. Asked to expand on prior experience. Be prepared to answer questions related to how you would handle different scenarios.

Interview Question – Wasn't one really!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Humana in March 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting application online, I received a phone call.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Questions were basic: why did I apply for the position, how I'd be a good fit, what characteristics would I bring?

Before the phone interview ended, recruiter wanted to schedule an in-person interview with potentially 2-3 people.

In-person interview was business-professional. I met with 2 people first for 30 minutes or so, then one person left and a new person came in, making it a total of 3 people who met and interviewed me in person. Questions were behavioral-based, such as how I have responded in certain situations. Lasted probably 1 hour or so total.

The next day, I received a call from the recruiter telling me they liked me and to expect the official offer within a few days.

The atmosphere was very professional but the people I spoke with were casual and easy for me to speak with!

Interview Question – What is a time where you have dealt with a very difficult person, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana Customer Care Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees and interview candidates.