Humana

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Humana in October 2009.

Typical line of questioning. Asked to expand on prior experience. Be prepared to answer questions related to how you would handle different scenarios.

Interview Questions
There wasn't a negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Customer Care Representative Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Humana in March 2011.

After submitting application online, I received a phone call.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Questions were basic: why did I apply for the position, how I'd be a good fit, what characteristics would I bring?

Before the phone interview ended, recruiter wanted to schedule an in-person interview with potentially 2-3 people.

In-person interview was business-professional. I met with 2 people first for 30 minutes or so, then one person left and a new person came in, making it a total of 3 people who met and interviewed me in person. Questions were behavioral-based, such as how I have responded in certain situations. Lasted probably 1 hour or so total.

The next day, I received a call from the recruiter telling me they liked me and to expect the official offer within a few days.

The atmosphere was very professional but the people I spoke with were casual and easy for me to speak with!

Interview Questions
    • What is a time where you have dealt with a very difficult person, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question