Humana

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Care Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – “Humana cares about well-being -- both for their employees and their customers. The compensation at Humana is competitive for the area. Humana has a great 401(k) package…” Interview process was very informative. Was a little lengthy.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to quickly build a report with a customer.   View Answer

Customer Care Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – Phone interview went well. Talked about training and diversity.

Interview Question – Professional Weakness   Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Humana in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received email requesting phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 to 30 minutes. Was given information about the position and asked if I wanted to continue to pursue. Continued with interview. Basic "what would you do in this situation" questions. Set up face to face interview. Met with 2 interviewers who asked behavioral questions which seems to be their cornerstone. They stress great service to customer so they want to know how you handle yourself with customers which is more than understandable. Received offer by phone before I returned home.

Interview Question – Questions were easy if your honest with your answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Tampa, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Humana in October 2008.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview then a 2 hour interview with front line leaders (2) and then managers (2). At the end of everything you will get an offer letter.

Interview Question – How would you answer the phone   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you negotiate they will decline the offer

Customer Care Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Humana in September 2010.

Interview Details – i filled out an application in mid august and rcvd a phone call, a phone interview was set up it was about 30 minutes. and I was then told that I would be contacted within a week for a person to person inteview. im still wating for an outcome.

Interview Question – name a time when you were told by your supervisor of your performance and your did not agree with it?   View Answer

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!