Humana Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

3.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Specialist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Humana.

“Humana cares about well-being -- both for their employees and their customers. The compensation at Humana is competitive for the area. Humana has a great 401(k) package…” Interview process was very informative. Was a little lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to quickly build a report with a customer.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Customer Care Specialist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Humana.

Phone interview went well. Talked about training and diversity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Humana in May 2013.

Applied online and received email requesting phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 to 30 minutes. Was given information about the position and asked if I wanted to continue to pursue. Continued with interview. Basic "what would you do in this situation" questions. Set up face to face interview. Met with 2 interviewers who asked behavioral questions which seems to be their cornerstone. They stress great service to customer so they want to know how you handle yourself with customers which is more than understandable. Received offer by phone before I returned home.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Humana in October 2008.

It was a phone interview then a 2 hour interview with front line leaders (2) and then managers (2). At the end of everything you will get an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    If you negotiate they will decline the offer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Humana in September 2010.

i filled out an application in mid august and rcvd a phone call, a phone interview was set up it was about 30 minutes. and I was then told that I would be contacted within a week for a person to person inteview. im still wating for an outcome.

Interview Questions
    • name a time when you were told by your supervisor of your performance and your did not agree with it?   View Answer

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!