Humana

Updated Oct 9, 2014

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in September 2014.

Internal Refer to interview the modeling group. Every company has their own style to filter their candidate. But I do not appreciate the way that they did. The hiring manager said loud and clear, she doesn't care any technical skills, anyone can build a logistic regression (LOL...), and she wanted to find someone that she and her team feels good. That's it. Feels. By talking to them. That's it. I wonder what kind of model their team can produce. If someone said something like "anyone can build a logistic regression", I would say he/she doesn't know statistics and model at all!!!
But I am sure some people would like their interview style.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Humana in January 2011.

that was a nothing but time wasting.
    the second question was are you graduating in this year,2011?
    NO was the answer and that's it.

Data Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Humana in August 2010.

Applied in mid-July. Had a phone screen where the just confirmed my info and skills. About a week later I had another phone interview with someone in the department. I actually thought the phone interview didn't go that well. They called a week later to set up an in-person interview. Interview lasted the entire day, finishing around 3pm. In-person interview went exceedingly well. I already felt like a part of the group by the time I left. Interview was on a Friday, and I got the offer the following Monday.

Interview Questions
    • How would your previous managers rate your performance?   Answer Question
    They accepted my first offer without much negotiation. Might have been able to get a few more bucks, but not worth the risk in this job climate.