1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Direct Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in September 2011.

Ridiculous interview process. There is no need for a hiring process to be so difficult. First, make sure the recruiter gives you the right directions and building to be in. Next be prepared to answer the same questions over and over. I've actually had two interviews with Humana, one was with 5 people over one hour and another was with 6 people over three hours. In both I just felt like I was repeating myself over and over again. They are big on teams. They aren't big on career aspirations, they seem to think you want to be in that same position forever and if you don't then they aren't interested in you. Just say you love working in a team, you like variety, but you love administrative tasks, and you want to work in that position forever and you're good to go.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you had a problem you didn't succeed in handling.   View Answer