Humana

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in November 2011.

I applied online and received a call from HR for a phone interview. The Interview with HR went well. HR then scheduled 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager, VP of IT. The hiring manager didn’t call at the scheduled time so I called HR. HR re-scheduled the phone interview with the hiring manager. I waited for another week but it was no call from the hiring manager. I reached out to HR and let them know what was happened. HR told me that they would find out the season why the hiring manager didn’t call. A week later, I was informed that the position was filled internally.

The whole thing was a joke.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Humana.

The interview process was very long. I remembering it lasting approximately over 7 hours and I meet with senior leaders and peers who is would be working for. At the time, they asked a lot of behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not very difficult in my opinion, but the one that was probably the most challenging was: "tell me about a time when you took a risk in your current role and what was the outcome of this situation"   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate an increase in salary from the recruiter's initial offer.