Humana Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana in July 2011.

First the Human Resource recruiter will contact you and request a phone interview. Then a face to face interview with a group of individuals perform the interview if one advances. There are a series of behavioral questions asked. One of the questions is to rate yourself in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL. Also to provide examples of how you used these applications.

Interview Questions
  • Rate yourself on your skillset in Microsoft Excel and Access   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana in September 2011.

Once applied online, the recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. Phone interview with hiring manager and the director went well. After one week, I got email with the schedule of panel interview. Panel interview was easy and all the questions were mostly behavioral questions. Finally they did not hire me because I required a visa sponsorship.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were required to analyze information in order to identify a need.   Answer Question