Humana

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Services Pharmacy Technician Interview

Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Humana in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied and heard nothing. So I applied 3 more times (once a week). Finally 4 months later I got a call, I did a phone interview and scheduled a face to face interview. After I had my face to face interview I got an offer 4 days later. My start date was 3 weeks out from the day I got my offer! So in the beginning, it took awhile to get the ball rolling.... but now that I work for them my life has never been better! I really believe in this company.

Interview Question – The unexpected question I got was : "What do you have to offer Humana, and what do you bring to the table?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Glendale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Humana in November 2012.

Interview Details – My interview process went really well, The person who interviewed me was really impressed with the way I conducted myself. Was also impressed with my work history and with all my answers to every question he asked me. It only took one interview for them to hire me on. I started there as a temp but now am a full time employee.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you here at Humana.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me 12.50 an hour threw a temp service. Then offered me 15.63 as a full time employee.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana interview questions and advice in Glendale, AZ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees and interview candidates.